* Furoshiki fabric gift wrap 56 x 56 cm, 100% synthetic silk, double sided bright orange and yellow. Exactly the eco-friendly, machine washable cloth wrap / furoshiki bag for your Spring events.
* A small accessory that will allow you to easily create the special styles (in addition to the basic furoshiki styles)
* Sheet of instructions and video for basic furoshiki styles and secured furoshiki bags
Neatly sewn on all edges by machine.
This is a light weight synthetic fabric.
All photos were taken under sun light. Actual color indoors might look darker.
Any decorative props in the photos are not included.
Other things to note:
Actual color may vary slightly from what you see on the screen due to different computer monitors. All our photos are taken in natural light, either outdoors or indoors on a sunny day. Strap in photos not included.
Our default shipping is by regular airmail and the estimated delivery time is 2-30 days depending on your location. Most cities in the US take between 2 to 5 days, rural areas may take a few days longer. Australia, New Zealand and other Asian locations require 1 to 2 weeks. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery to Europe.
If you would like express shipping at extra cost, please message me.
Free Furoshiki instructions and video with every purchase.
Thanks for your interest in our products!
PayPal and credit cards are accepted.
Message or email me if you want a refund, I will do everything to ensure that each customer is happy.
Returns & exchanges
If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply send me an email. We will gladly replace your the item, or refund your money.
1) What can I wrap with a medium sized fabric gift wrap / furoshiki (52 x 52cm)? Smallest: A ring box (you will have a large double ribbon if your box is this small, so consider getting a small sized fabric gift wrap instead) Largest: One bottle of wine (wrapped with two bows and the top of the bottle exposed) Also suitable for: Items around half the size of a standard tissue box (you will have enough fabric for a neat bow on top of the box)
2) What can I wrap with a large sized fabric gift wrap / furoshiki (90 x 90cm)? E.g. * Two bottles of wine (with extra fabric for a circle handle on top) * A box of scrabble * A stack of 3 to 5 books * Groceries (tie it into a shoulder bag, given that the material is not too thin)