This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only!
This classic Sock Monkey Hat pattern for Boys and Girls features three different designs: a Boyish Sock Monkey Hat with denim twist and a big Pom Pom, an adorable girly Sock Monkey Hat with a bow and a pony tail and a gender neutral Sock Monkey Hat with a fun mohawk. It integrates a seamless cap design and braided ties. It's warm, fun and practical. The pattern sizing accommodates ages from newborn to adult. A great gift idea that is perfect for any occasion.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF. (24 pages)
The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes diagrams and photos.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
0-3 months 13" - 14"
3-6 months 14" - 16"
6-18 months 16” - 18”
18-36 months 18” - 19 ½”
3-5 years 19 ½” - 20 ½”
5-8 years 20 ½”- 21 ½”
8 years - pre-teen 21 ½” - 22 ½”
teen - adult 22 ½” - 23 ½”
Gauge: 17 hdc x 14 rows = 5” x 5” (13 x 13 cm)
Materials you will need:
Worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic
"Vanna’s Choice” yarn 100 % acrylic by Lion Brand was used in this design
For the denim sock monkey hat:
One skein of silver blue color, denim mist color, honey color yarn
For sock monkey hat with a bow:
One skein of white color, rose mist color yarn
Some raspberry color yarn, small amount of chocolate brown color yarn
For Mohawk sock monkey hat:
One skein of linen color, taupe mist color
Small amount of cranberry color yarn
Hook H/8-5.00 mm
Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat
Two (2) - 3/4” (2 cm) buttons
Thread for sewing buttons to the hat (matching color with the buttons)
Polyester fiberfill material
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, work in rounds, increasing, decreasing, braiding, basic embroidery.
Special thanks to our child models Paisley, Lakyne and Frank and their photographer, Hannah Arnold of Visions Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.