This is a digital file
This owl hot pad protects surfaces from scorching with style. Single crochet stitches provide the shaping along the head, while rows of shell stitches in green and violet add "feathers" to the body. The details, eyes, beak, and wings, are then crocheted and sewn on. Over 20 pictures help you complete the steps.
US crochet terminology.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Intermediate
Lily Sugar'n Cream:
- Color A: 000010 Yellow 75 yds (68.5m)
- Color B: 00084 Sage Green 65 yds (59m)
- Color C: 00093 Soft Violet 55 yds (50m)
- Color D: 18083 Cornflower 25 yds (23m)
- Color E: 00001 White 6 yds (5.5m)
- Crochet hook size G-6/4mm
- Large-eyed needle
FINISHED SIZE: 8.5" (22cm) high, 8" (20cm) wide
GAUGE: 15 sc and 18 rows sc = 4" (10cm)
STITCHES USED: Chain stitch (ch), Slip stitch (sl st), Single crochet (sc), Double crochet (dc), Treble crochet (tc).
You might also like
More from this seller
- Other Method