This is a digital file
A video lesson on how to make a rose using the wet felting technique
Bigginer Level Course
❥ It's a downloadable content: you'll get a link to download the file to your computer. Once downloaded, the video can be watched numerous times.
The files are archived; their size is 940 MB
Image quality: 720 х 1280p
Adapted for Windows and Mac OS
Runtime: 51 min
♥ MAKING PROCESS
It's a really detailed course that will show you a great number of my professional tips and tricks, while teaching you the whole process of creating a pullover with long sleeves and hoodie form A to Z.
Perfectly structured and enriched with my professional know-how, this course explains not only how to make such sweater but also why it's easier to make it exactly this way.
♥ COURSE CONTENT (IN SHORT)
- Pattern-making process and its steps: you'll learn to make a pattern in a few minutes;
- Materials and working with wool correctly: includes tips on how to make a future garment fit any body type;
- Styling: creating decorations and coloring;
- Body fitting: making your wool garment look and fit perfectly well; care;
❥ Convo me your questions, including wholesale inquiries – I’ll be more than happy to collaborate!
For home viewing only. 2010-2016. Copyright Lena Baymut.
The purchase is not eligible for cancellation or return.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payments via PayPal. It's faster, easier and safer than most other payment options. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can still pay through Paypal with a credit card.
Dear buyers from Ukraine - I accept payments in local currencies transferred to my local bank account. Please contact me for more details.
Returns & exchanges
* All Images and Design © 2010-2013 by Lena Baymut. All Rights Reserved*
* All items come from a pet-free and smoke-free studio.