58 inch Pine Berries Quilt Pattern - with Hand Embroidery Patterns for 5 Wreaths & a Label - by Beth Ritter
This is a digital file
One of my fondest memories is of a candlelight dinner with my husband at a pub in Colonial Williamsburg followed by a stroll through the lantern lit streets led by a woman in period costume. On the front door of each home was a fresh pine wreath adorned with colorful fresh fruit. This beautiful memory will stay with me the rest of my life and was the inspiration for my Pine Berries quilt and embroidery patterns.
In the Williamsburg tradition of fresh fruit, my Pine Berries quilt has five pine wreaths adorned with:
- acorns, apples and bittersweet
- oranges and berries
- red pears, gold pears and berries
- pomegranates, pine cones and berries
- apples with berries
It also has a label adorned with pine sprigs and berries for your documentation on the back of the quilt.
Finishes to a 58" X 58" wall hanging.
Using a variety of simple embroidery stitches, these wreaths can easily be stitched by embroiderers of all skill levels (beginner to advanced).
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PATTERN ONLY.
- For each of the five 6" square wreath & the label:
- a full size black & white line drawing that can be traced onto fabric of your choice
- detailed stitching instructions
- a color picture of the stitched wreath and label
- a supply list
- A color picture of the quilt
- Detailed finishing directions and layout for the quilt:
Many of my customers are using embroidery patterns to make pillows, framed pictures and purses.
This pattern is protected by Federal Copyright Law. All rights reserved by designer, Beth Ritter, doing business as Wellington House Designs. No part of this pattern may be photocopied or reproduced in any form without the written consent of the designer. It may be reduced or enlarged for your own personal use. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!