This is a digital file
These patterns for nautical animals are easy and fun to make! The instructions include the making of a blue whale, a squid, a fish, a star fish and a sea horse. The pattern comes with clear instructions and illustrations of how to sew your animals. You don't have to enlarge the patterns; just print. This listing is for a combined PDF of 5 nautical animals and the instructions.
The pictures are an illustration of how your nautical animal mobile can turn out to be.
Level of difficulty:
Intermediate. Used (and explained) technique is the buttonhole stitch, gathering stitch and back stitch. Hand sewn pattern no machine is used.
Each animal is about 4 to 7 inches long and/or wide. Digital patterns can of course be resized by you, according to your wishes. Without resizing, the patterns are suitable for a baby mobile.
Available languages for download: English, Dutch and German
For making the animals you'll need:
- various colours of wool felt
- Stuffing material
- Scissors, pins, red aquarelle pencil
- Stitching materials, paper, hanging thread and yarn
- if you'd like to make a baby mobile, also add a mobile hanger.
A complete kit including all materials needed for your baby mobile is also available at my Etsy shop TinyLuck: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/230222500/diy-sewing-kit-nautical-baby-mobile-diy?ref=shop_home_active_1
After purchase you can download the pattern through Etsy. Available in English (EN), Dutch (NL) and German (DE).
© 2015. This sea creature animal pattern is original copyrighted designed by Arriënne Taylor- Barto and may not be sold, distributed, or copied physically or electronically; items made from this pattern may not be sold without the designer's consent. This pattern is for personal use only.
If you have any questions, please contact me!
You might also like
More from this seller
• I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Expres, Pay, Discover, Etsy gift cards, PayPal, Ideal and Sofort
Returns & exchanges
• Items other than digital items or custom made items, can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item. Refunds will be given only upon return of items in original condition. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
• digital items and other custom made items can not be returned or refunded.
• If you wish to return your item, you are responsible for any shipping costs involved.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages getting lost in the mail. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages being damaged by the postal services. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out. I do need pictures of the damaged item(s) and the state of its packaging on receipt.
• Should your item be returned to me, additional shipping costs are required for reshipping.
• Please be so polite as to not use my pictures without asking for permission first.
• Do not copy my original designs with the intent of selling them. My designs (including pictures and descriptions) are my intellectual property and I do not appreciate copyright infringement.