This is a digital file
This is a sewing pattern (downloadable PDF) for a dear little lamb and goat designed by Ann Wood. The pdf file consists of 22 pages (including cover and pattern sheets) and is about 5.9 MB in size.
The pattern includes instructions for a lamb and modifications to create a goat.
The lamb and goat are approximately 8 inches high - top of head to hoof and 9 inches long- head to tail.
You will need Adobe Reader (free) to view this pattern
Skill level is advanced beginners and above - requiring basic hand and machine sewing experience. If you don't have experience sewing 3 dimensional shapes this is an opportunity to learn about darts and gussets. There are tips along the way for beginners, and the instructions are very detailed.
full sized pattern pieces
detailed step-by-step instructions
color photographs - there are 54 instructional photos
resource list with links
A small glossary of terms for beginners
TOOLS AND MATERIALS:
cotton fabric - 1/4 yard
stuffing (I’m using wool)
embroidery thread (dmc 8)
chopstick for stuffing
The Lamb and Goat pattern was designed by Ann Wood, copyright 2015. All rights reserved. Do not distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my written permission.
SELLING WHAT YOU MAKE:
* The lambs and goats must be made by hand, no mass production.
* Items must be made by the individual who purchased the pattern (retain you receipt).
* Credit is given to Ann Wood as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each creature.
* Online listings must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
* You may alter the pattern but all terms still apply.
I hope you make little lambs and goats!