• ITEM: Genuine golden star rutile floating in rock crystal fresh from Mother Earth's magical garden of gems.
♥ This one has a well formed growth of shimmering golden Venus Hair that radiates out like the rays of the sun. The shape of the crystal is very attractive and the placement of the star is good too. There is not a lot of negatively distracting inclusions in this specimen, nor is there many surface-reaching inclusions; however there is a small chip off the shoulder at the back so this one would be best set. I can offer $20.00 off because of the wee flaw (pictured). ______________________________
• PRICE: $223.00 OBO!
• QUANTITY: 1
• COMPONENT SIZE: roughly 19x12x4mm
• WEIGHT: 8.205
• FINISHING: polished front, back and sides
• DRILLED: upon your request-no charge
• COLOR: colorless to hazy rock quartz with golden rutile and silver hematite
• CLOSE-UP INSPECTION: a teeny bit hazy with tiny needles, one slightly color concentrated rutile grouping near edge, minuscule chip off back side which will hide under any bezel setting.
• TREATMENTS/ENHANCEMENTS: none
• OVERALL GRADE: AA+
Our grading system is derived from a qualified professional assessment comparing core color, saturation, tonality, clarity & cut from similar species of beads typically sold in the open market. Average Commercial grade is considered the benchmark for assessing. Always compare the written assessment to photographs. Any discrepancies are gladly addressed via e-mail or telephone consult.
(B)=Bargain quality-well below benchmark (A)=Economy quality-slightly below benchmark (AA)= Commercial quality-average & typical for species (benchmark) (AA+)= Commercial quality-slightly above benchmark (AAA)= Ideal quality-& well above benchmark (AAAA)= Premium quality-far superior to benchmark. ______________________________
NOTE: Actual item sold is depicted in the photograph unless otherwise stated. Blue cast (if present) is from LED lighting.
You can expect safe arrival & will not be "left in the dark". Shipments are made via USPS First Class Mail and you will recieve e-mail confirmations so you can feel confident about your order. You many request Priority Mail shipping if you need your order quickly.
I strive to keep shipping as low as possible. Beads are boxed for safe arrival and sent as economically as possible. I will automatically refund overages amounting to more than $2.00. You may stockpile and request combined shipping.
PayPal gladly accepted. Personal checks, money order &/or cashiers checks are subject to clear before shipments are made. All checks are made payable to Suzanne Nellis. 2715 Bethlehem Fields Way, Bethlehem, PA 18015.
I gladly accept holds, reserves, and layaway but please notify me promptly to let me know what to expect. Any unpaid orders will be cancelled within 24 hours if you do not contact me to make proper arrangements.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not satisfied for ANY REASON please e-mail at your earliest convenience. All products are guaranteed for a full refund with no re-stocking fees and no stipulations.
Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated but please be gracious and contact me to resolve any issues before leaving negative or neutral feedback.
• Gemological support is graciously offered. Simply e-mail with your questions. Telephone consults are accepted and offered to valid customers.
• Anyone wishing to re-print intellectual property may simply ask permission and in most cases, permission is graciously granted.
• The representation of the material you are choosing from is subject to a strict code of conduct & honest disclosure as set forth by the FTC, AGTA, JVC & Gemaddicts.com. If you notice a discrepancy in any listing, KINDLY send a convo, remember I am human and it is possible to have made a simple error or omission in a listing. For more information on FTC guides on selling gemstones, see http://www2.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/jewel-gd.pdf
• Ultrasonic drilling services offered by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Custom lapidary services offered on all products sold. Do you need simple adjustments made or alterations to stones? Send a convo with your requests!
• Now you can see video of The Raven and Pearl's featured gemstones at: http://theravenandpearl.weebly.com