This is a digital file
This is a crochet pattern to create your own Eric Cartman from South Park applique. This applique is meant to be sewn onto another item.
This item is a PDF pattern, not a finished item.
Please note: there can be no refunds for patterns purchased by mistake after they have been downloaded.
- G size/4.00mm crochet hook
- Yarn (medium weight 4): White, black, yellow, light aqua or light blue, light tan or flesh color
- yarn needle for French Knots, straight stitches and attaching pieces
- stitch markers
Crochet stitches used and abbreviations:
- MR - magic ring.
- sp - space
- ch - chain
- sc - single crochet
- sctog - single crochet together (decrease)
- sl st - slip stitch
- hdc - half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- tr – triple crochet
Embroidery stitches for details:
- French Knot for pupils of eyes
- Straight stitch for mouth and ear.
- whip stitch to attach pieces
Finished size: 4-1/4” x 3-1/2”.
Skill level is intermediate
If you would like to purchase a finished applique, please follow this link: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/232113304/eric-cartman-from-south-park-applique
Thanks for visiting my shop :)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal and money orders only at this time. I do not ship item until payment is received.
Returns & exchanges
Returns are accepted within 3 days of receiving merchandise. Buyer assumes the cost of returns. If the item is damaged in shipping USPS will be responsible. Additional insurance is available for purchase.
All custom orders are non-refundable.
There will be no returns on patterns purchased after they are downloaded. Sorry, there is no way to return this item.
All items are from a non-smoking home but it is a pet friendly home. Please be aware of this if you have an allergy to dogs.