This is a digital file
Crochet pattern to crochet your own "Lutine des fleurs", a pixie hood cardigan for women in sizes XS to XL. Clear and detailed instructions in PDF format.
Lutine des Fleurs, the lady elf of flowers… This top down cardigan is crocheted seamlessly in one piece, starting with hood.
The super long pointy elfin hood features a pretty floral edging, which is also worked along lower body edging.
This crocheted flower motif is fully explained in pattern with step by step photos, chart and written tutorial.
Hooded jacket closes with a zipper.
On top of the actual instructions, pattern contains 4 bonus pages of photo tutorials for the flower motif, crab stitch ect..
If you like this jacket, you may also like "Lutin Marguerite", the same design in baby/toddler sizes.. (also in my store)
Pattern is written with a focus on detailed very EASY TO FOLLOW instructions, even for advanced beginner crocheters. Close-up and step by step pictures help you visualize what you are meant to do for each step.
* Size: XS (S, M, L, XL) – Bust: 71/76 (81/86, 91/96, 101/106, 111/116) cm - 28/30 (32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46) inches
Finished bust dimensions of cardigan: 72.5 (82.5, 92.5, 103.5, 112) cm – 28 ½ (32 ½, 36 ½, 41, 44) inches
* Crocheted top-down in one piece. No seaming.
* Yarn: Cascade 220 “wool heathers”: 6 (6, 7, 8, 9, 10) hanks in Light Blue (MC) and 1 (1, 1, 1, 2) hank in Aster (CC) (Worsted / 10 ply yarn - 100% Wool - 201 meters / 100 grams)
* 5.5 mm (I) hook + - 55 cm (21 ½ in) separating zipper in matching color
* Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
* Gauge: 16 sts and 7.5 rows = 10 cm/4" over double crochet in front loop
* Permission to sell your items made with this pattern, please mention my name & pattern.
As soon as you've hit the « Buy » button and paid, you'll be able to download your copy NOW and start to crochet right away !
Sylvie Damey's patterns are unanimously recognized as « Well written and easy to follow », with a focus on perfect fit : Instead of using pre-formated industry sizing charts, she designs her garments directly on real-life bodies until a perfect fit is achieved. Her patterns are always tested for fit, crystal-clear instructions and accuracy. Should you have any further question, she's always glad to answer them.
Her designs and articles are published in several books and publications including « 101 crochet one-skein wonders », and Knitty.com. Follow her crocheting adventures on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sylviedameycrochet/
You might also like
More from this seller
Please pay within 3 days, or at least keep in touch to let me know if you need a few more days to pay for a particuliar reason. Otherwise (and after contacting you about it) I would cancel the sale and leave negative feedback.
Returns & exchanges
For obvious reasons, there are no refunds or returns on patterns.
Please contact me if there is any problem with another item. Things are usually complicated because I'm in France but we may be able to work out a mutual arrangement.