This is a digital file
Meet Sophie the Sophisticated sea horse! Be gentle though, she is a bit shy.
She told me she'd like to be in a baby mobile, together with some other nautical friends, but she can also play by herself in a nautical nursery.
The Sophie the Sophisticated sea horse PDF comes with clear instructions and illustrations on how to sew the sea horse. You don't have to enlarge the patterns; just print. No sewing machine needed, this is a handsewn pattern. This listing is only for a PDF, the pictures are an illustration how your Sophie can turn out to be. For any questions, please contact me.
Level of difficulty: Intermediate; not too difficult at all
Measurements of the sea horse: 6 inches (15 cm) long (but you can always resize digital patterns)
Available languages: English, Dutch and German
For making a single sea horse you'll need:
- 2 different colours of wool felt sheets
- wool for stuffing
- thread in a contrasting or darker colour and black
- Scissors, pins, aquarelle pencil
- Stitching materials, paper and yarn
After purchase you can download the pattern through Etsy. Available for downloading after payment clears in English (EN), German (DE) and Dutch (NL).
© 2015. This Sophie the sophisticated sea horse DIY pattern is original copyrighted designed by Arriënne Taylor- Barto and may not be sold, distributed, or copied physically or electronically; items made from this pattern may not be sold without the designer's consent. This pattern is for personal use only.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
You might also like
More from this seller
• I accept direct checkout, Etsy gift cards, PayPal payments and Ideal.
• Payment is due on purchase.
• Items will be send or are downloadable after payment has been received
Returns & exchanges
• digital items and other custom made items can not be returned or refunded.
• Items other than digital items or custom made items, can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item. Refunds will be given only upon return of items in it's original condition. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
• If you wish to return your item, you are responsible for any shipping costs involved.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages getting lost in the mail. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages being damaged by the postal services. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out. I do need pictures of the damaged item(s) and the state of its packaging on receipt.
• Please do NOT buy an item from my shop and request me to exchange it with another item afterwards. Contact me for a custom order instead (before making a purchase!)
• Please be so polite as to not use my pictures without asking for permission first.
• Do not copy my original designs with the intent of selling them. My designs (including pictures and descriptions) are our intellectual property and I do not appreciate copyright infringement.