This is a digital file
Waldorf inspired doll making patterns and tutorials.
- Learn to make SIX DIFFERENT STYLE DOLLS.
YOU GET - TWO PDF FILES, one for the adult style dolls and one for the baby style dolls. The babies can be worn as brooch pins too.
IN THESE NICE PDF DOWNLOADS YOU GET:
1. PHOTOGRAPHIC TUTORIALS
You will follow step by step photographic instructions that clearly show you how to make the posable wired armature bodies.
2. CLOTHING PATTERNS
- You will receive full scale clothing patterns to make all six different Pixikins.
- You will be using pipe cleaners and yarn to make the bendable bodies and felt fabric, embroidery silks and a wooden bead to make the clothing and heads.
Adult Pixikins - 10 cm (4")
Baby Pixikins - 7 cm (3")
THE BEST PART IS THAT...
* Pixikin yarn dolls can be made sitting in your armchair.
* No need for a sewing machine.
* An ideal quick project for left over yarn and fabric pieces.
* Pixikin dolls are relaxing and rewarding to make.
WHAT MATERIALS WILL I NEED?
All you need is some yarn, a few pipe cleaners, embroidery silks, small pieces of felt fabric and a wooden bead for the heads.
- Bead sizes for heads: Adult Pixikins - approx 3/4". Baby Pixikins - approx 1/2" bead.
- Their bodies are yarn wrapped and I use pure tapestry wool for the yarn and pure wool felt fabric. Natural materials produce beautiful and rewarding results.
- NOTE: Listing does not include ready-made dolls, their outfits, accessories, supplies or fabric.
AFTER YOU PURCHASE
Your PDF pattern will be INSTANTLY available after purchase, so you can download and start creating STRAIGHT AWAY!
NOTE: Mass production of ready made dolls and re-sale and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you for respecting this.
The following link will show you how to download a digital file:
I have many more PDF patterns available in my Etsy shop.
-Verity Hope website: www.verityhope.com
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment by PayPal only.
Payment to be received within 2 days of purchase please.
Returns & exchanges
Terms & Conditions
A full refund minus postage is offered on goods that you would like to return. Notification of intent must be made in writing first using the contact link within 7 days of receipt of item if in the UK and 14 days of receipt of item if outside the UK. Please note that requests for refunds and exchanges after this time scale will be at our discretion and we reserve the right to refuse after this time.
Goods must be in unused condition with labels still intact.
All images used, unless otherwise credited are © Susannah Dashwood 2010/2011
Q: Can I make the dolls to sell?
A: You are allowed to make a small quantity (10 max) to sell at craft shows and on Etsy but I do require that any person that creates and sells a similar character or anything else from the kits, to add to their listing or hang tag - "The original character was designed by Susannah Dashwood, copyright 2012." Susannah Dashwood. Etsy ID: malphi, Website: www.susannahdashwood.com.
Please contact me if you are a Teacher and interested in using a kit or pattern as part of your sewing class and I will be glad to discuss this with you.
♥ Susannah ♥