This is a digital file
This is a sewing pattern for a soft stuffed animal. With a few small changes, you can use these instructions to make a horse, a zebra, a moose or a reindeer.
The stuffed animal is approximately 33 cm (13") long and 27 cm (10 1/2") wide when lying flat, and approximately 21 cm (8") from the tip of the ears or antlers to its bottom when sitting.
This stuffed animal is designed to fit snugly into the crook of a small child's elbow, with its head hanging over his or her arm. It is also a perfect sleep companion, as it lies so comfortably flat, always ready for a good nap!
This project requires some experience with the sewing machine, as well as some basic hand-sewing skills.
This item comes in two PDF files (approximately 9.12 MB each). One file is designed for US Letter size paper, and the other for A4. Each file consists of:
1. Detailed and easy-to-follow instructions with step-by-step photos,
2. A stitch glossary, and
3. Simple and clearly marked patterns.
The files will become available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD as soon as your purchase is processed.
Main materials that you will need are:
• Fabric (You can also use upcycled clothing for this purpose, like I did with the brown moose, which I made from my husband's old shirt!),
• Embroidery thread,
• Sewing thread,
• Crochet thread (for the mane and tail)
• Craft glue (for making a moose or reindeer), and
• A sewing machine.
If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them.
Please note that all of my patterns and items made from them are for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
If you like the Huggable Horsey/Zebra/Moose/Reindeer, you may also like:
- Huggable Doggy: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/386950498
- Huggable Dragon/Dinosaur: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/259021080
Huggable friends are waiting for you!
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment through credit cards, PayPal and gift cards.
If you'd like more information on how to make a purchase, this link may prove helpful: