- Ideal tool for pounding cabbage to draw out liquid and then packing it tightly into your jar or crock
- Dimensions: 10" tall, 2.5" at wide end, 2" at smaller end
- Double-sided design allows you to use both ends for packing - perfectly fits wide-mouth and regular-mouth mason jars as well as other jars and crocks
- Helps remove draw out moisture and remove air to get your ferments off to a good start
- One of a Kind Design - Each Pickle Packer is milled from natural acacia wood, and will have slight variations in the wood grain and color
The Pickle Packer has been specifically designed for small-batch fermentation of sauerkraut and other veggies in both wide-mouth and regular-mouth mason jars.
Measuring 10" tall, 5" at the wide end and 3" at the opposite end, our unique design allows both ends to be used for packing vegetables for your ferments. This allows the Pickle Packer to be used in a wide variety of fermenting jars and containers.
Pickle Packers are made from all natural untreated Acacia wood and finished with a food-safe mineral oil to seal and protect. We chose to use Acacia wood not only because of its renowned strength (2 x as strong as maple) and durability, but also because it is sustainable and eco-friendly.
One of a Kind Design - Each Pickle Packer is milled from natural wood, and will have slight variations in the wood grain and color and may contain natural knotting which will not affect the functionality in any way
Care Instructions: Hand wash with warm soapy and water only. Occasional oiling will help to protect and condition the wood. Not dishwasher safe and should never be allowed to stand in water as it may damage the wood.
The Pickle Packer used together with the masontops Pickle Pebbles, ensure consistent high-quality results from your home ferments.