This is a digital file
This is the perfect, fun planner for helping you to get all of your recipes organized into your own personal RECIPE BOOK! It gives you EVERYTHING you need to put together your own personalized recipe book, including:
---> A colorful COVER PAGE, where you can add your family name, and coordinating BACK COVER PAGE.
---> Coordinating book SPINE with field to type text of your choice (sizes 1", 1.5", 2" and 2.5")
---> A TABLE OF CONTENTS, which lists the order of the kitchen tips and categories/divider pages.
---> 22 pages of helpful KITCHEN TIPS, including:
* measurement conversions (common volumetric conversions)
* metric conversion (oven temperatures, weight, volume)
* storing your groceries (where + how to store, how long they keep)
* choosing in season (when to eat which fruits & veggies)
* cooking times (for common vegetables, grains + meats)
* meat + poultry guide (cuts and cooking temperatures)
* marinades (what to include + proper time guide)
* slow cooker tips (how long to cook, converting recipes)
* special diets (ingredient substitutions for vegan diets; tips for converting recipes to gluten-free)
* produce selection (common uses for different types of apples; when to use which type of onion)
* simple vinaigrettes (how to make your own + 3 recipes)
* simple soups (9 simple recipes for basic soups)
* guide to oils (cooking temperatures)
* cooking + baking swaps (common ingredient substitutions)
* choosing a kitchen appliance (when to use which one + attachments)
* cooking for a group (how much food to prepare for a large group)
* guide to spices (when to use, produce + protein pairings)
* know your coffee (common ways to serve the perfect cup o’ joe)
---> 21 DIVIDER PAGES for each recipe category including:
* the main dish | the star of the show
* vegetarian dishes| where’s the beef?
* slow cooker meals| cookin’ in the crock pot
* on the side | main dish side kicks
breads & doughs
grains & potatoes
condiments & sauces
* appetizers + party foods| get it started
* small plates | the lighter side
* breakfast dishes | good morning, sunshine
* desserts + fruit | sweet treats
* hot + cold drinks | bottoms up!
* weelicious | fun foods for the littlest eaters
* what’s left? | miscellaneous items
---> 21 MASTER LIST pages to type, or write in, all recipes included in each main section/category.
---> A customized RECIPE PAGE for each of the 21 categories with sections for the recipe name, source, ingredients, photo, directions, and notes. These pages contain fields to type directly into the PDF file, then print; or you can print, then handwrite your recipes. You can insert photos directly into the recipe by clicking on the gray box under "photo". In order to save multiple recipes electronically, you will want to open the desired individual recipe page from the "Individual Pages" zip file, type in your recipe, then save it with a different name.
---> An INDEX page to type, or write in, all of your recipes in alphabetical order with page numbers.
---> A page of 3 blank, coordinating RECIPE CARDS. The cards contains text fields for entering the recipe directly into the PDF, or you can print the page, trim your cards, and handwrite recipes as you come across them. I've also included the 4" x 6" JPG file of the recipe card. You can use this to easily make 4" x 6" prints of the card.
---> A page of TABS you can add to each of the 21 divider pages, to quickly navigate to the section you need.
This generic recipe binder kit is available for $10. If you would like me to customize any part of the kit, just send me a message. Additional charges will apply for a custom order. If you need anything at all altered, please do not purchase before contacting me first.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product, NO physical product will be sent.
This listing is for an EDITABLE, PRINTABLE (PDF FILE) COPY of the kit shown in the above pictures. It is ready to print on paper measuring 8.5" x 11". The file you receive will have no watermarks on it. The design of these PDF pages can NOT be edited, but there are text fields included to type in your recipes. Any customizations you need can be made by contacting me to place a custom order.
This file is available as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once your purchase and payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to your digital files. It will say: "View your Files on Etsy." Click on that link and you will be able to access your digital file. You can also access your digital items by going to "Your Account," selecting "Purchases," and then going to the corresponding purchase and clicking on "View your files." If you would like your files to also be sent in an email, please contact me and they will be emailed out within 24 hours.
For personal use only. Permission is given to print the digital item as many times as you want. You may not use it to make items to re-sell. Please don’t share this digital file with others.
Please note that I am not able to offer refunds on digital files. All purchases are final. However, should a problem arise, I will do everything within my power to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment via PayPal and credit card. If you are paying via PayPal, orders will not be shipped until the payment has cleared.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
© 2009-2017 kreations by kristy
No products sold or distributed are licensed for reproduction or resale unless otherwise specified.
Please note that you are paying for a creative service and the time spent designing and personalizing your item with personal information and/or photos is permitted for one-time PERSONAL USE. My items are not licensed products; all character images used are free and not being sold. I DO NOT SELL or claim ownership over the character clipart or graphics I use; they belong to their respective copyright holders. Items purchased are for one-time personal use only and are not to be re-sold for any reason.
It is very important to note that copyright restrictions on the Characters only permit graphics to be used for one time personal use, such as birthday parties. Not all photo labs are aware of this policy and if you have issues with a photo lab refusing to print for you, please try another local photo lab, or print at home yourself. You are responsible for the printing of your invitation if you purchase a digital file. No refunds will be given for printing issues.
Please note that by ordering, you certify that you own the rights to any photos submitted by you and have permission to use them. If you are submitting professionally taken photos, you MUST have a release form for their use. Kreations by Kristy is not liable for any misuse of copyrighted materials submitted by the customer or any copyright infringement claims. Please send me a convo if you have any questions.
Complimentary 1st and 2nd proofs are provided with digital orders. Proofs thereafter are $2 each to compensate for additional edits.