This is a digital file
This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern, not a finished product. The PDF pattern is available for instant download once your payment has processed.
This pattern allows you to make bible covers for large and medium sized bibles.
Large: 6.5" x 9.5” x 2”
Medium: 5.5" x 8.5” x 1.25”
The pattern is 15 total pages and includes step by step instructions along with 50 detailed color photos.
• 1/2 yards of 44” wide exterior quilting cotton fabric (1/3 yard for medium cover)
• 3/4 yards of 44” wide lining quilting cotton fabric (1/2 yard for medium cover)
• 1.5 yards of fusible mid-weight interfacing, e.g. Pellon Shape-Flex SF101 (1.25 yards for medium cover)
• 2.5 yards of 7/8” ribbon or bias binding tape in a coordinating color
• 30” zipper in coordinating color to enclose bible cover
• 12” – 14” zipper for exterior pocket
• Thread in coordinating color
• Fray Check
• Disappearing or erasable ink pen
• Rotary cutter and mat, fabric scissors
• Optional: zipper foot; jeans needle for sewing through thick multiple layers
Due to its digital nature, I cannot issue a refund or exchange for this pattern.
Info on how to locate the PDF PATTERN DOWNLOAD can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
Copyright June 2015 - R.Cherry Handmade
You may sell items made from this pattern. Feel free to contact me if there are any questions.
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment is due at time of order. Available payment methods are PayPal and Direct Checkout.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Exchanges are accepted if the item is sent back within 7 days of receipt in the same condition as when it was mailed to you (i.e. new, unused condition). Any items that have been damaged or customized after receipt cannot be accepted for exchange. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and shipping costs for the new item. Please contact me to initiate an item exchange.