1-3/4 Inch Tecre Button Maker Machine, Rotary Circle Cutter and 250 Pin Back Button Parts
This listing includes
- Tecre Button Maker Machine Model #175
- Button Boy Rotary Cutter for making -3/4" Buttons - cuts 2.088”
- Complete Pin Back Button parts (shells, pin backs, mylar) – enough parts to make 250 complete pin back buttons.
1-3/4 " Button Maker Machine Tecre Model #175
•All metal construction
•Cam-on-roller design requires very little physical force to operate
•Compact, lightweight machine for easy storage and transport
•Cushioned hand grip
•Two-step button making process
•Swivel die set increases speed
•"Positive stop" ensures upper and lower die alignment
•"Zero scrap loss" engineering
•Weight: 10 lbs.
•Length: 10” Width: 3” Height: 6”
•Made in the USA
Button Boy Rotary Circle Cutter
The size of your final cut product will be 2.088”.
This Button Boy Rotary Cutter is brand new, made of all metal construction and ready to be shipped. The color of the punch may vary from the photo.
•Heavy duty, long lasting, smooth comfort
•Metal plate base included for protecting the working surface
How to cut a graphic using a Rotary Circle Cutter
1. Place your metal plate on your work surface.
2. Center your graphic on top of the metal plate.
3. Place the cutter on top of the graphic and center the graphic inside of the center hole.
4. Hold the cutter firmly with one hand on the edge.
5. Place your other hand on top of the knob and firmly press down.
6. Rotate the knob in a circle around the graphic one or two times while holding the firm pressure.
7. Lift the cutter off the graphic and remove the graphic.
Orders placed on holidays or weekends will be shipped the next business day.
Feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you. SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I do my best to ship items the same day or next business day after payment is received .I will package your item carefully and ship it first class mail with delivery confirmation. Any need for a higher level of service will have the shipping fees adjusted accordingly. I do my best to charge a fair shipping price, including packaging materials and postage. I am happy to honor requests and payment for insurance. I have found that lost/damaged packages are rare, yet I cannot be responsible for shipments that are not safely delivered. I am happy to insure any package for the actual cost of insurance.
I'll gladly accept PayPal. Paying right away is always best, but for some reason you can't please contact me. If payment cannot be made in five days of purchase the sale will be canceled and the item re-listed.
Returns & exchanges
Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me within 7 days of receipt before returning the item. Once I have confirmed the item is being returned and once I receive it, in the original condition it was sent,I will refund purchase price. Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
For more information about pricing , please contact me. All custom order will proceed after payment is made in full or other arrangements have been agreed upon.