This set of 3 pretty decoupage paper napkins rustic image of a rooster with colorful plumage and a yellow and blue border.
2-Ply paper napkins are made in the USA
Each folded napkin (the rapport of the picture) measures 5" W x 5" H
Each unfolded paper napkin measures approximately 10"W x 10"H
****Notice, please, that each computer monitor is different and the real colors may slightly vary**
The shipping charge shown is for the 1st item (set of 3 or 4) to be purchased. Each additional item quantity, more than "1" item is 30 cents additional, regardless of how many different items you buy. You will see the shipping charges in your cart.
If you have any questions or are interested in a custom order please send me a conversation
♥ Thank you for visiting my store!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship every package through the United States Postal Service or Fedex. It depends on the distance and your choise of the shipping price. Every order sends with Tracking Number.
Larger items may go by UPS or FedEx at my discretion.
Home decor, vintage and collectable items will send with a tracking number & insurance.
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. If an address does not accept / pick up a package and the order is shipped back to me, a buyer covers repeat shipping costs. This is a generally accepted rule among Etsy members.
Buyer is responsible for any and all customs, duty fees or applicable taxes on a purchase.
Sorry, I am not responsible for the delay and lost shipments by the postal service.
I do my best and take care in ensuring that items are safely packed to protect against damage during shipping.
In the event an item arrives damaged, keep the item along with the packing material, and contact me right away, please.
My shop accepts credit cards, PayPal & Etsy gift card.
I do offer a reserve. Please read the following reserve policy:
Before reserving an item, please check the item out carefully, look at the item pictures and read the item description as well as the shop policy. Make sure you really want the piece.
For reserving an item from my shop I require a non-refundable payment of 10% of the item’s price. When you request that I place an item on reserve I will send you an invoice via Paypal. Once I receive this payment I will place the item on reserve. After this, arrangements will be made between us for you to pay the remaining 90% + shipping.
Requesting me to reserve an item creates a contract between us (between you the buyer and me the seller)—please fully understand this. Again, in the event that you decide not to buy the item, no matter the reason, the reserve fee (10% of item price) will not be returned. This is my shop policy and is due to having to relist the item as well as the potential for lost sales opportunities during the time that the item was on hold, etc.
Please understand, this shop policy I have constructed in order to protect myself against what sometimes turns out to be less than serious patrons. Thank you!
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns must be returned within 14 days. Buyer pays for shipping on returns.
- The shipping and handling charges will only be refunded if the return is a result of my
- Special Order items are not returnable!
- I cannot refund something simply because you don't like it unless you find that my
description was inaccurate. Please respect that.
- I cannot of course be held responsible for mail theft, lost & damaged and for that reason tracking are a requirement for all my transactions and insurance for fragile, items. Every item description of my shop has a note about shipping.
- Items ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN if they are not returned in the same condition in which they were received! If you wish to return an item please pack it carefully in the same manner that it was sent to you and send with a tracking number and insurance.
Items lost or returned in a damaged state will be not replaced or refunded.
Please note that items are shown “finished.” Most items have been cleaned, repaired, sanded and or painted, etc. We sometimes get requests to make color, or other, changes to an item. We will be happy to make changes, but please realize that this will almost always result in additional costs as we will have to charge for additional labor and or material(s). If the cost is an important factor, of course buying the item as is and making your own changes would be the most economical. We will always state in the description if the finish is optional, but that is rarely the case. Thank you for your understanding.