This is a digital file
* 1.5" circles designed to be used with most hand punches, giving you max design without white edges, and with 1.25" button presses.
* Original ink or watercolor designs you'll find nowhere else, cleanly scanned in at high resolution.
* 300 DPI .png file.
* Variety of color variations and texture styles!
* Unlimited personal use.
* Commercial use OK for small run, handmade items only.
* May not be shared or resold, in part or in whole, in digital or printed form, without prior permission.
* Credit is not needed, but I would love to see what you make!
* Copyright 2015 by Catlore Design.
You might also like
More from this seller
We accept PayPal and Direct Checkout! Payment is due at time of purchase. Prices do NOT include tax, and buyer is responsible for any taxes applied during purchase. If payment is made by Echeck, we will wait until it clears to ship.
Customer is responsible for any duty fees, custom fees, local or import taxes, or any other fees associated with receiving the package.
Returns & exchanges
Digital items: Due to the nature of the items, refunds are not available. If a digital item is faulty or the wrong one provided, the working, right one will be provided instead.
Refunds are not available unless item was grossly misrepresented, and the intended item is not available. For defective or incorrect items, once proof has been established, a replacement item will be sent. In a limited number of cases, damaged or incorrect items may need to be returned to the seller before replacement can be made.
PLEASE NOTE: All buttons are lightweight steel, and as such, slight dings are occasionally present on the back of the button. This is not considered a defect, as it does not affect the aesthetics, enjoyability, or functionality of the button.
There are NO REFUNDS due to a change of mind.
Buttons: Almost all buttons currently in the store are customizable, often at no extra cost. We have over 2,000 designs available; this is just a taste. Contact us for more details!
Art prints: Except for posters, all items are made as they're ordered. With so many designs and sizes available, this both keeps cost down and ensures the best, "freshest" quality product. No product that's been travelling to cons for a year; no dogeared prints, no scuffed buttons from the bottom of a bin.