This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only!
This adorable, full of character giraffe bonnet and diaper cover set will make a perfect gift for a baby shower! Great for the first pictures!
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF. (16 pages)
The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes diagrams and photos.
Materials you will need:
Worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic Colors: Mustard Yellow, Honey, Chocolate Brown
(“Vanna’s Choice” yarn 100 % acrylic by Lion Brand was used in this design)
Hook H/8-5.00 mm
Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat
Polyester fiberfill material
¾” brown buttons
8sc x 9 rows = 2” x 2”, 8 hdc x 5 rows = 2” x 2”
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, back post single crochet, work in rounds and rows, increasing, decreasing, basic embroidery.
Special thanks to our baby model Josie and Sacred Images Photography in Decatur, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia. Example: Pattern by Jenias Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.