What is Powertex Bronze
● Powertex is the new generation environmentally friendly, water based, acid free, liquid textile hardener.
● It is suitable for use with any porous material such as paper, fabric, cardboard, air-drying clay, concrete, ceramic, wood, glass, metal, dried flowers, etc...
● If you like to recycle then you will love POWERTEX.
● All those odds and endsthat you have been storing up.
● Old clothes, unwanted manchester, scraps of wool, fabric, timber, paper, beads, mosaics. You name it and you can probably use it all!!!
● Combine your bits and pieces with a dab of creativity and mix well to create a beautiful sculpture or ornament that decorates your home or garden.
● Powertex is not limited to making sculptures or statues.
● It is a very versatile product that even allows the preservation of memorable treasures such as your baby’s ﬁrst shoes, feet or hand impressions, and what about their ﬁrst clothes.
● Make your own jewellery; create your own 3-D structures on canvas for impressionable wall art, for unique home décor inside or outside, or maybe even pool side.
Powertex is available in 10 colours:
● Yellow Oxide
● Ultra Blue
● Bluish Grey
How do you apply Powertex?
● You can dip it, you can spray it, you can paint it.
Creating your own Coloured Powertex:
● It is easy to create your own colours by using Powercolor pigment powders:
● Before adding the pigment to Transparent Powertex, add a little water to the powder and stir until you have achieved a smooth paste-like consistency.
● Stir the paste slowly into the transparent Powertex, and mix well.
● You will generally need approx. 1 jar of the Power Color Pigment (40ml) for 1kg of Powertex
● Whilst Powertex is weather resistant if you wish to place your artwork outside we recommend varnishing.
● You may choose to coat your project with Easy Varnish which is also a water repellent and will provide extra protection against the elements.
● If you have used any paint for highlighting your statue, you must seal this with varnish as the paint that you have applied will not be weatherproof..
● It takes around 2 weeks for the Powertex to cure so do not apply varnish or leave outside until the Powertex has had a chance to dry and harden.
● Stir/Mix well before using
● Clean tools and hands well, with warm soapy water after use
● Protect your clothes and REMOVE JEWELLERY, as once Powertex hardens it may be impossible to remove.
● Weather resistant – this means that it is suitable for inside and outside projects (dry for 2-3 weeks)
● Powertex does not mold.
● 100% Natural ﬁbres work best.
● Test a sample before starting your main work and if the fabric sticks to itself, it should work well.
● Natural ﬁbres will cure harder than unnatural ﬁbres.
● You may paint your Powertex project with oil,acrylic, latex or Power Color, once it is dry or while it is drying depending upon the desired result.
● Powertex does not adhere to plastic, but you may overcome this by covering the plastic item with masking tape. (Where there’s a will, there’s away!!)
● Store Powertex is frost free (do not store or transport below 0o Celsius)
● Minimum working temperature for Powertex is10o Celsius
● After Powertex is cured the temperature does not affect ﬁnished product.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Canvas Art Works
Please contact Lisa for all shipping costs for canvas art works. Shipping is sent through Toll Ipec Couriers for better delivery rates to areas within Australia.
The shipping is left blank intentionally so I can give an affordable rate to my customers.
Shipping costs are left blank intentionally. In order to give you a better deal and not to overcharge. An estimated amount will be added onto your purchase and must be paid separately.
Any Aluminium Product must be pre ordered before being shipped out.
Please be aware that when placing an order for an Aluminium Wall Hanging they will take up to 1-2 weeks to be printed before they can be shipped out to your address.
I will combine postage for you when you buy multiple items. Please email me to ask for a combined postage invoice.
Items can be tracked through the Australia Post mail; this will add an additional charge to your postage.
I will ship to your order listed on your ETSY RECEIPT, not your PayPal address. Please make sure it is the correct address. If a package is returned to me because of an incorrect address, I will have to charge for shipping again.
Prints and Products are shipped within 3-5 days of receiving payment, often sooner if paying by credit card or Pay Pal. Larger prints and canvas orders take a few days longer.
I will send you a confirmation email after your order has been shipped.
My prints are sealed inside a cello clear package to protect against moisture damage and photographic artwork, prints, cards, are normally shipped with Australia Post with a tracking number and delivery date confirmation notice.
Large Prints/Posters/Custom Orders:
Larger size prints or posters are rolled and shipped in a sturdy art tube with tracking numbers via Australia Post depending on the location and size of the order. I send Australia Post tracking numbers on all orders.
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - PLEASE READ:
To My International Customers:
There is no international tracking number when shipping international unless you want to pay for upgrade to International Priority through Australia Post.
DUTY FEES-CUSTOM FEES-VAT TAXES - VALUE ADDED TAX FEES:
I do not collect any customs when sending packages. Any custom fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. I have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and Lisa Payton Creative Arts is not responsible for those charges. For any additional information refer to your local customs agency.
Returns of international orders will not be accepted due to customs fees.
Please contact your local postal office if you have any questions. These fees as stated above are NOT refunded by me, the seller.
I accept payment via PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account to purchase through PayPal using your credit card. If paying through PayPal please pay immediately after placing your order.
I accept payment via Credit cards, Visa, and Mastercard.
For your convenience I also accept money orders and personal checks, however, this will delay delivery of your purchase until funds are verified.
Checks must clear in my bank before shipping takes place.
Returns & exchanges
I want you to be very happy with your prints! If you are not 100% satisfied, I will exchange them or refund your money (minus initial shipping costs & return shipping costs) up to 14 days after you have received your order. Shipping costs are not refundable.
You will be responsible for returning prints in their original condition as well as return shipping costs. If you return an item, your money will be refunded as soon as I receive the item. Please send me a note first to let me know you're returning preferably with a tracking number.
LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES:
I will consider a package lost if it has not arrived 12 weeks after the shipping date. I ship replacements only after the "full 12 weeks".
International orders normally take 12 weeks to arrive, so please allow for the full 12 weeks for international shipping and customs processing.
If your package arrives damaged, please contact me. Replacements are handled on a case by case basis, but I will replace your order if it is damaged, you send me photographs of the damage, and you have reported it to me within 14 days of receiving your order.
IMPORTANT OTHER INFORMATION:
Please keep in mind that every computer monitor displays color a bit differently, so what you see on your computer screen could conceivably vary a little bit from the prints you receive.
CUSTOM SIZES/COLOR/CROPPED PHOTOS:
There are no returns on custom cropped photographs, and no returns on custom colored photographs. There are no returns on CANVAS prints or Custom work.
I welcome Custom Orders and Wholesale Orders. Please feel free to contact me.
ALL LISA PAYTON CREATIVE ARTS ARTWORK IS COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. IT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR REPRINTED WITHOUT MY SOLE PERMISSION.
PURCHASE OF ANY LISA PAYTON CRATIVE ARTS ARTWORK DOES NOT TRANSFER COPYRIGHT. THE ARTIST LISA PAYTON RETAINS ALL RIGHTS.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SCAN, REPRINT, OR ELCTRONIC LINKING TO ANY LISA PAYTON CREATIVE ARTS ARTWORK IN ANY ELECTRONIC OR PRINTED FORMAT.
LISA PAYTON CREATIVE ART ARTWORK IS NOT FOR USE ON ANY PUBLIC DOMAIN OR BLOGS.