Cherry Red and White Striped Paper Straws, 25 Count, Party Supplies for Birthdays, Weddings, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Hazals Bazaar
This listing is for -
*25 count paper straws
*Red and White Stripes
*7.5 inches tall
*Eco-friendly, biodegradable straws
*Food safe ink
**Best if used in cold beverages and please keep in mind while they will hold up well for 1-2 drinks, they are made of paper :) These are wonderful party accessories.**
Our photographs are taken in natural light, however, please allow for individual monitor variations.
Please send us a convo! :)
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Hazal's Bazaar currently ships products within the 50 United States and internationally via USPS first class mail. We cannot be held liable for lost or undeliverable packages once the items have been shipped. Please contact us if you require insurance or delivery confirmation as additional charges will apply. Please keep in mind that while we have one shipping rate for international orders in order to keep costs low, some countries have a higher shipping rate. We reserve the right to charge a higher shipping rate or cancel the transaction if the increased rate is not agreed upon.
Should you not receive your item, please contact us to discuss an alternate option prior to leaving feedback in order to provide us with the opportunity to arrive to a mutual resolution. We want to provide the best customer experience, however, please kindly keep in mind that we cannot control domestic or international shipping.
Your item will be shipped to the address on the order so please verify that your shipping information is correct.
Hazal's Bazaar currently accepts payments through PayPal and Etsy Direct Checkout. Payment is expected upon placement of order. If an order is not paid for within 24 hours, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
Returns & exchanges
Should you have any additional questions or feedback, feel free to contact us. We are very convo friendly! :)
Hazal's Bazaar will not be held liable for loss or damage occurred once the item has been shipped. Payment is expected upon placing your order. Our items will typically ship within 7 business days, not including weekends or holidays, of confirming payment through Paypal.
We take great pride in our creations and meticulously work on each piece to create the best paper crafts possible. Our items are created in our child friendly and smoke and pet free home. While our craftsmanship is great, certain pieces are more delicate than others and should be handled with care. Paper crafts should be kept out of little curious hands and mouths as they are a choking hazard for little ones (and pets alike!) :) If using paper crafts with younger children, please use under adult supervision.
We are located in Denver, Colorado, USA
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.