This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only!
A Disney fan in your life (small or big) will fall in love with these adorable characters! A great gift idea that is perfect for chilly days, picture time and back to school.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF. (18 pages) The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes lots of photos.
6-18 months 16”-18”
18-36 months 18”-19 ½”
3-5 years 19 ½”-20 ½”
5-8 years 20 ½”- 21 ½”
8 years - pre-teen 21 ½” - 22 ½”
teen - adult 22 ½” - 23 ½”
Gauge: 7 hdc x 5 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
Materials you will need:
Worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic
Colors: black, beige, bright pink
(“Vanna’s Choice” by Lion Brand and Caron Simply Soft 100 % acrylic was used in this design)
Hook H/8-5.00 mm
Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat and embroidery
Polyester fiberfill material
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, work in rounds and rows, increasing, decreasing, basic embroidery.
Special thanks to Christina Connelly of Connelly Photography in Fort Wayne, Indiana
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.