This is a digital file
This pattern makes a peyote bracelet of the inside view of a conch shell. Add your own closure for a one of a kind finished look.
PDF pattern for personal use only.
The pattern in this listing is for my original Conch Shell peyote design, which is created in even count peyote. The design is 40 columns (2.12") wide 102 rows (7.06") long when created with size 11 Delica beads. The PDF file includes:
● a bead legend with the Delica numbers, names and bead counts for the beads used to make the band
● a large, full color graph
● a line by line Word chart
NOTE: The pattern can be shortened by starting or stopping at either end of the pattern.
Please note that my patterns do not include separate instructions for how to do the peyote stitch. Those are readily available by Googling for "peyote beading instructions."
If you have any questions as you work with the pattern, I will be happy to help as much as I can, but please be patient with hearing back from me as I do still have a day job other than this site. You will usually hear back from me during the evening. :)
By purchasing this pattern, you agree to the following conditions:
● to credit Karen Bruns' Designs with the design (or derivative) in any listing/photograph/posting to social media of any kind (including a personal website);
● to NOT sell an item (or derivative) made from this pattern off-line;
● to NOT sell an item (or derivative) made from this pattern on-line;
● to NOT kit an item (or derivative) made from this pattern;
● to NOT resell or distribute (for free or for pay) or teach (for free or for pay) the pattern or any part of the pattern in any format, through any media.
Purchase of this pattern in no way implies purchase or transfer of the copyright for either the pattern or the design itself which shall remain with Karen Bruns of Karen Bruns' Designs. Thank you for supporting your pattern designer's rights!
If you would like to have this made by me, please contact me to open discussion on pricing, type of closure and any changes you would like made to the cuff (wider/narrower/shorter/longer).
©2015 Karen Bruns/Karen Bruns' Designs. All Rights Reserved.
You might also like
More from this seller
I take Paypal payments as well as credit cards and Etsy gift cards.
You can open a free account at www.paypal.com
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
The item must not be altered, damaged or out of it's original condition (meaning it must be unused). A refund will be issued once I have the item back. Thank you and please email or contact me for more information or if you have questions.
Digital files, tutorials: Because of the nature of digital information, no refunds are available once the file has been downloaded.
In each of the tutorials/kits links, I used the basic format with some tweaks for my own shop with permission from Carol Dean Sharpe. Thanks Carol for getting me started. :)
Peyote kits include all the beads you need to complete the tutorial and a decent number of extra beads so you don't throw your back out chasing the one or two Delicas that skitter across the table never to be found again. However, it is important to note that I do have help building kits, so please, if for any reason you identify that you are short any beads, please give me a chance to send you more beads before you leave a poor review. I will ship out additional beads no later than the next Post Office business day.
I do not offer quantity discounts. Please do not ask for them.
I have a non-refundable custom creation fee of $35.00, which covers a minimal portion of the time devoted to creating your custom piece.