Elephant iron/sew on appliqué. Green gingham smiling elephant with a yellow and purple polka dot ear.
This listing is for a happy, smiling Green gingham elephant with a yellow and purple polka dot ear iron-on/sew-on appliqué.
The appliqué is in two pieces and must be arranged by you prior to ironing.
The elephant measures approximately 3 1/4" tall x 4 3/4" wide.
Elephant ear measures approximately 2 1/4" tall x 1 1/2" wide (at widest point).
Appliqué is hand cut from 100% prewashed cotton fabric.
Appliqués are backed with an adhesive bond.
Just peel off the paper and iron on in seconds.
Appliqué needs to be either hand or machine stitched.
Do not use an ironing board and do not use steam.
Use a table or counter top with a hard surface.
1. Set the iron on the cotton/linen setting. Allow time for the iron to get hot.
2. Position the appliqué adhesive side down on the garment.
Cover the appliqué with a pressing cloth.
3. Place the iron on the pressing cloth and appliqué, using firm pressure.
4. Press and hold iron for 8-10 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded.
For heavier fabrics you may need to add additional seconds.
The goal is to melt the adhesive on the back of the appliqué onto the fabric of the garment.
Once applied, the appliqué can be easily sewn through.
May be safely machine washed after edges have been sewn.
Please visit my shop to see more:
All my fabric designs are copyright of Donna Capozzi Designs©. Please do not use my images without my permission.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Money Order
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)