This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only! This is a PDF pattern for crochet wolf hat for babies, toddlers, children, teens, adults, boys and girls. Wolf, big bad wolf, forest creature, Halloween, gift idea, Christmas.
This Wolf creature is soft and cozy... not scary at all!
The hat features a furry cap design with braided ties, ears and a cute wolf face. The pattern sizing accommodates all ages from 6 months old to adult. A great gift idea that is perfect for chilly days, picture time, back to school or just dress up.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF (19 pages)
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes photos for visual aid.
6-18 months 16” - 18”
18-36 months 18” - 19 ½”
3-5 years 19 ½” - 20 ½”
5-8 years 20 ½”- 21 ½”
8 years - pre-teen 21 ½” - 22 ½”
teen - adult 22 ½” - 23 ½”
Gauge: 14 hdc x 12 rows = 5” x 5” (13 x 13 cm)
Materials you will need:
2-3 skeins of Fun Fur by Lion Brand 100% Polyester bulky size 5, color: Lava
(3 skeins for ages 3 and up)
Worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic
(Caron Simply Soft 100 % acrylic and “Vanna’s Choice” 100 % acrylic by Lion Brand were used in this design. Colors: Grey (Caron), Black, small amounts of Mustard and White)
Hook I/9-5.50 mm for the hat, H/8-5.00 mm for the face and eyes
Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat and embroidering
Polyester fiberfill material
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, work in rounds and rows, increasing, decreasing, braiding, basic embroidery.
Special thanks to our child model Sullivan and his photographer, Christina Connelly of Connelly Photography in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.