*** DIGITAL files only, no physical items will be shipped to you ***
Please read this ENTIRE listing before purchasing and feel free to convo or email with any questions.
This listing is for two downloadable high resolution PNG image files with a transparent background. Images can be used for Iron On transfers, as clip art or digital Scrapbooking.
If you prefer JPG files please send me a message. I will convert them and send them to you at no charge within 48 hours of your request. Please note that the background will not be transparent with a JPG file.
Because some printers automatically reverse the image when you select the iron on transfer paper option, I have provided both a normal viewed image and a mirror image. Please make sure you print a test page on normal paper to determine which image you will need to use.
Downloadable files will not have any watermarks and will be sent in high resolution (300 DPI), printable on letter sized transfer paper. You will receive two PNG files and one PDF document. Please be sure to read the PDF file first for basic instructions.
Iron on transfers are very simple and versatile. Print, cut and iron on, create a birthday your child won't forget!
- Transfer paper - Purchase this printer paper from your local office supply store, big box stores or online at Amazon.com. Keep in mind that the white areas of an image do not print, these areas will be transparent because there is no white ink in the printer. If you are printing on dark colored fabric you need to purchase the paper for dark colors.
- Color Printer
- T-shirt, tank top, pillow case, etc. Read the directions on the transfer paper you choose for details of what fabrics will work.
- Iron (or heat press)
*****Directions for purchase:*****
1. Add item to your shopping cart
2. You will find a box below the picture of the listing that says "Note to SpiritWestPrintables," in this field please provide the following:
- The NAME and AGE you would like on this custom design
- The email address you would like your design sent to. If you do not provide an email address here I will send the files to the email address associated with your Etsy account.
Once payment has cleared, the file will be mailed to you within 12 hours of purchase, depending on the time of purchase. Please keep in mind I am located on the West coast of Canada, Pacific Standard Time and will not be checking emails between 11PM and 8am. Thank you for your understanding.
Because this file is digital, you can print as many copies as you'd like.
To view other Frozen printables click here: http://etsy.me/1ES6qT3
Please contact me if you have questions.
©2015 Printables by The Spirit of the West Designs
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Printables DOES NOT ship any physical goods. Only DIGITAL FILES are offered.
If you are placing a CUSTOM ORDER, digital files will be emailed within 24 hours after payment clears. Please keep in mind I am located on the West coast of Canada, Pacific Standard Time and will not be checking emails between 11pm and 8am during the night. Thank you for your understanding.
All files will be sent to the email address associated with your Etsy account unless otherwise noted in the notes to seller upon checkout. If you do not receive your files please check your spam / junk folder, otherwise contact me.
All items are digital, if your item is not personalized then you will receive the file automatically as soon as payment clears. If your item requires customizing then you will receive it within 24 hours through email.
For more information on receiving a digital download please see this Etsy article:
We accept credit cards through Etsy's direct checkout and PayPal. Check out this Etsy article on How to make a Purchase: https://www.etsy.com/ca/help/article/339
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are NOT given. Please contact me if you feel you have an exception to this and I will be happy to work with you.
It is strongly advised that any files purchased are printed on regular paper to ensure that colors print correctly, that your image doesn't fall into your printer's no-print zone along the margins, and to see what size your design will be (sometimes the on-screen view can be deceiving).