These rustic wooden buttons are made of wood of Birch. The front and back were sanded to make it smooth to touch. The bark has been sanded off. I finished them with a natural oil to preserve beautiful wood grain.
Each button is 7/8" in diameter and about 1/2" to 5/16" thick. Buttons have 2 holes.
• If you are interested in an individual order, ... just convo me...!!!
Since we are in Europe: it takes about 21 business days for my packages to reach their destination in US and Canada as well as other European countries. It takes a little bit longer for Asian countries, New Zealand and Australia. I wish I could control over the speed of packages deliveries or the postage cost... but I can't.
- By purchasing this item you confirm that you have read and accept entire item description and WoodsOfNarnia shop policies.
• See you again! ;)
• ALL OF MY BUTTONS ARE ECO FRIENDLY: MADE FROM BRANCHES BROKEN BUT WIND AND STORM DURING THE WINTER. APPLE, CHERRY AND APRICOT BUTTONS ARE MADE FROM BRANCHES PRUNED BY AN ORCHARD KEEPER... SUPPORT GREEN!
• Your order will be sent via International registered airmail (from Monday to Saturday).
• Your package will be shipped within 3-7 days after cleared payment. For the custom made items can take up to 2 weeks.
• Delivery takes about 2-3 weeks (sometimes up to 1 month) depending on your location. (10-14 business days for destination in Europe, 10-21 business days - US and Canada. It can take up to 35 days for Australia and New Zealand). Please note that delivery time may vary and I cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by mail service.
• We usually send our package registered mail, so that we later could track what happened to it. Our clients have to sign for their packages.
• All orders will be shipped to PayPal addresses on file, so please make sure that your PayPal address is correct.
• Please let me know if you require your package to be sent to a different address than the address registered at your account.
• Some local postal services doesn’t provide on-line tracking for registered airmail. Such as: France, Italy, Germany, UK and Australia. You can track your package only while it's in Ukraine. You will have a tracking number. The parcel will be declared as gift to minimize taxes.
• Customers are responsible for any fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries.
• We only accept PayPal payments OR credit card payments through PayPal (you don't even need to have a PayPal account to buy with a credit card.)
• Check this step-by-step tutorial on Etsy checkout: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/361
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept returns or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
• Our delivery aims are based on the average delivery times experienced by the majority of our customers. As we cannot guarantee the exact speed of all our delivery services we ask that you wait 14 working days before contacting us about an overdue delivery.
• If you haven’t receive your items after 1 month of your payment, please contact me and I will look what I can do for you
• If you are not satisfied with your item, please contact me before leaving a feedback. Each your feedback is of great importance to me and I take it seriously. I truly value every customer and I would try to make you happy!
• If you would like to return your order, please note: customer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
Thank you for your understanding
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.