**Special** Order Any 4 Packs from our Store and Get a 5th Pack Free. 5th Pack must Be equal to or Less Value The Lowest priced Pack. Do not order 5th pack on Site. Please email me what pack you would like. Must be in One Transaction.
Genuine Licensed Product
Make identifying yours or your families stuff easy with the coolest personalised name labels on the block.
48 or 96 Medium Personalised Name Label Stickers approx 30*15mm. Labels are waterproof, scratchproof and dishwasher safe*. They are perfect for Pencils, Pens, Stationary, iPads, Sporting Goods, Tools and much much more. Never Lose Your Stuff Again.
Easy to Apply, Just Peel and Stick.
*May not be suitable for use with Finish Quantum with Gel Tablets.
How To Personalise Your Label.
**Each Label Pack Can Have One Name and One Font**
1. Choose what you want to see on the label. ie name, phone number, school class.
eg. John Smith or JOHN SMITH or JOHN or SMITH or John Smith 0411 111 111 or John. S Class (2a)
Max 8 letters per Line the more letters the smaller the print, 2 Lines Max.
What You Type is what you will get. CHECK YOUR SPELLING and CASE PREFERENCE
If you want ALL CAPITALS then type in ALL CAPITALS
If you want your whole name on one line the enter Details in Line 1. ie. (Line 1: John Smith)
If You Want your name one two lines enter details in both lines. ie. (Line 1:John, Line 2: Smith)
If You Want to add 3rd line for phone number or class you can but the text will be smaller.
If You Want Blank Stickers Enter Blank In The Text Boxes
2. Choose your font from the list. (Due to Label Design Arial Narrow will be Used ONLY)
**Note - All Fonts are Black
3. Decide if You Want a Matching Folder.
*Name is NOT Printed on This
4. Add To Your Cart and Pay.
(Don't Forget to check out Other Sizes and Designs to go with your Order)
5. Sit Back Relax and know that in a few short days you can label all your Stuff
How To Apply Your Label.
1. Making sure the surface is Clean, Dry and not Greasy
2. Peel Your Label from backing, apply to surface with a good amount of pressure make sure the edges are sealed and there are no air bubbles
For best results allow a couple of days before putting in dishwasher