This is a digital file
*******PDF PATTERN for Owl fingerless Mitts.***********
This is a lovely pattern - it is warm, thanks to the chunky/bulky yarn, and quick to knit up. The instructions are written line by line and are in English with British/American terms throughout.
SKILL LEVEL - Easy/intermediate. You need to be able to knit with a steady tension/gauge, and know the following; - cast/bind on and off, knit and purl, knit 2 together, increase into a stitch by knitting into the front and back of it, make one stitch by knitting picking up the thread between stitches and knitting into the back of it, and very easy cable - even if you have never cabled before, this cable is dead easy but you will need a cable needle!
SIZES - 2-4yrs, 5-8yrs (shown in last 2 photos), 9-12yrs, adult and large adult. All measurements are on the pattern so you can choose the nearest size.
INSTRUCTIONS - You will receive 1 PDF file, with the 2 adult sizes written together and the children's sizes written individually. It is possible to print off just the size you want.
• 1 x 100g ball of Stylecraft Life Chunky yarn in Oatmeal, or Cardinal, or Blue haze. (Most chunky/bulky yarns work well with this pattern, but check your tension/gauge).
• 5.5mm (UK5 - USA9 ) and 6.5mm (UK3 – USA10.5) knitting needles.
• A cable needle.
• 4 small brown/black buttons approx 11mm(3/8in) for his eyes, or a small amount of black yarn. (Buttons are not recommended for young children, so if in doubt oversew with black yarn for the eyes).
• A tapestry needle and a needle for cotton thread.
• Matching cotton thread.
Patterns cannot be returned or refunded, owing to their nature, but I am always willing to help, so if you have a problem, please convo me.
*************** You will find your download in your 'Purchases and Reviews' section. You may need to log into your Etsy account via your normal web browser, as I'm not sure if Digital files can be accessed via the Etsy app on a tablet or handheld device. **********
All patterns and photographs are copyrighted and are not to be copied or reproduced. Items made may be sold for profit (on a small scale only such as Etsy and charity fayres), but please credit 'The Lonely Sea' and include a link to my shop in your listing or at point of sale. Thank you.
For more patterns, please visit >>>>>>>>>>>>>
You might also like
More from this seller
PAYMENT - I accept payment through Paypal, credit or debit card, and Etsy gift tokens.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
READY KNITS can be returned in original condition, at the buyers expense, for a full refund if unsuitable. Please note all washing instructions, as I don't refund if it has shrunk in the wash! 😊