Digital Just-a-Dori Fauxdori Midori-Like Flower Printable Journal Planner Papers Instant Download Set of 6 - 11 x 8.5 inch JPEG & PDF 2067
This is a digital file
Digitally painted orange, pink, and yellow printable "fauxdori" journal papers featuring vintage flower illustrations. Instant download collection of 6 - 11 x 8.5 inch distressed journal papers. (These digital papers are in landscape format instead of portrait format)
* Instant download collection of 6 - 11" x 8.5" papers. These papers are designed to be folded in half and used as "fauxdori" insert papers!
DIY ART JOURNAL DIRECTIONS:
1. Print out each of the 6 papers on good quality printer paper (24 lb paper or cardstock works best). Papers are designed to be printed on front and back of each sheet of paper. Print out as many copies as you need for your handcrafted Midori-like journal.
2. Fold each paper in half, stack the papers as you wish.
3. Stitch all papers or cardstock together down the center of the papers.
4. Embellish with washi tape, ribbons, buttons, stickers, stamped images, etc.
*The images are in BOTH JPEG format and PDF format! All product is saved at high quality 300 dpi.
*This is a digital product only; NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT IS SHIPPED! NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL PRODUCT!
*Perfect for visual journals, art journals, Midori or fauxdori inserts!
*This is an instant download. You should receive an email to your PayPal or Etsy email address from ETSY shortly after completing your purchase (usually within 5-10 minutes). Please check your spam folder if you do not see it.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not receive your images by email, only the download link. You will need to know how to download files and extract files.
* Please click on each image to get an accurate view of what you will receive. The preview panel has an image of each paper. The watermarks will not appear on your purchased images.
* You will need to extract the file after you've downloaded it. If you have difficulty, I can give you a link to a folder where you can download each JPEG separately.
This is a helpful You Tube video tutorial for extracting (or unzipping files):