This is a digital file
It is Elena Golofaeva’s toy instruction.
I am pleased to bring my author’s 10cm Bear pattern to your attention.
The pattern is designed for experienced Teddy masters!!!
- The pattern itself (should be printed on А4 sheet to make approximately 10cm Bear
- Tool and material list
- A brief description of a process to create a Bear.
Materials and tools necessary
Sorbet the bear, 10 cm
2. Artificial fur of Schulte (6mm pile) 20x20cm
3. Contrasting fabric (optional) for palms, soles and ears
4. Long dollmaker’s needle to fix eyes
5. Sewing needle
6. Strong sewing threads in fur basic color (e.g., 45LL).
7. Glass eyes 6 mm
8. Super-strong thread to fix the eyes (waxed is better).
9. Cardboard of plywood discs with 10 mm diameter – 6 parts and 8 mm – 4 parts
10. T-form split pins 1.6х20 mm - 5 pcs.
11. M3 washers - 10 pcs.
12. Wood chips as a filler
13. Metal or glass granulate as a weighting agent
The pattern has a PDF format.
Would you like to make a Bear yourself?
Order the pattern and create with pleasure! :))))
You are entitled to sell all those little animals made using my patterns if you provide the attribution of pattern!
All the materials are copyrighted and intended for personal use only!!! Any kind of copying, transfer to third parties and distribution are forbidden!!!
This pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is completed you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file. This email will be sent to the email address registered with your Etsy Account.
The pattern is in .pdf format so you will need Adobe Reader to open the document and print it.
Please read the listing carefully before purchase as these pdf files are non refundable.
IMPORTANT: When printing out your pattern be sure to set the printer setting to “Custom Scaled” at “100%.”
Note that this listing does not include the actual Baby Bear. The listing is for the pattern only.