If you're wanting to create a soft organic look at a reasonable price, this fluff's for you! The blended colors and texture are just beautiful.
100% virgin wool. This product is produced at a historic New England mill and is known as "carded batt" "batting" or "fleece" in the fiber art world. It is not felted, so it won't hold together forever and does have a tendency to separate but that also means it has a lot of artistic potential to be torn on purpose and arranged in many different ways.
Because this is minimally processed wool, it can smell strongly of sheep and those sensitive to this natural aroma may want to allow time for the fluff to air out and may want to store it with an air freshener after airing. It also contains some "vegetable matter" meaning bits of dirt and hay which are normal in this type of product. If you would prefer a "sweet smelling" fluff with less vegetable matter, please try my dyed farm fluff instead.
This fluff comes in a roll that weighs approximately 4 oz. and unwinds into a strip about 10 in. wide and 8 ft. long (some variation in length and thickness is normal). This amount can be arranged in many different ways and is big enough for most setups. If you are unsure if this standard size will be enough for your needs and would prefer to work with a large amount, simply purchase two.
Washing is not recommended. Most people simply tear off the soiled part and keep using the rest. It will not keep its new look indefinitely; that is just the nature of this product. US customers can utilize our fluff recycling program when the fluff has reached the end of its useful life (see Policies page for details).
Special thanks to:
Kelsey Marchi Newborn Photography
Shawna Louise Photography
Blue Dandelion Photography
Sabrina Banks Photography
Krystal Sandefur Photography
Kerri Leach Photography
Cream n Cocoa Photography
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship almost all orders with USPS. One or two fluffs go First Class (ground service). Three or more fluffs generally go Priority Mail (2-3 days). International orders are shipped with USPS International First Class without insurance. If you need a Priority Mail upgrade on an order of 2 or less items, OR, an International upgrade to Priority (faster and insured) please get in touch.
I currently accept Paypal and credit cards through Etsy's direct checkout.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Oh So Fleeting now offers a Fluff Recycling program!
Fluff can only be re-used so many times for newborn photography before it becomes soiled or torn and loses its new fresh fluffiness. In order to make our business more eco-friendly and prevent fluff from being thrown away, we will currently take back used fluff from US customers only which will be cleaned and re-made into new fluff. If you would like to participate in our recycling program, please follow these instructions:
*First check the fluff that you have. We currently accept solid colors of farm fluff, colorblend fluff, simply fluff, bliss fluff and rustic wool fluff.
Rainbow fluff, Fairytale fluff, sparkle fluff and fluff purchased from other sellers DOES NOT qualify for this program.*
1. Tear off any soiled fluff and throw the soiled part away (we can accept dry fluff that has been peed on, but please do not send back fluff with poo on it!).
2. Ship dry fluff cheapest way to: Oh So Fleeting, 2915 Ward Ct., Ann Arbor MI 48108 Please include a note with the shipping price you paid in the box OR send a screenshot of your postage receipt to email@example.com
3. When your old fluff is received, you will be contacted to let you know how many new discounted fluffs you are entitled to based on the weight of fluff sent back. For every 4 oz. of fluff sent back, you will receive a new fluff at 25% off. Discount can only be applied to the types of fluff in the recycling program. Also, the amount you paid to ship fluff back to Oh So Fleeting will be refunded from your next order so that you are not out of pocket for the shipping.