This is a digital file
It is Elena Golofaeva’s toy instruction.
I am pleased to bring my author’s 16cm Bear pattern to your attention.
The pattern is designed for experienced Teddy masters!!!
- The pattern itself (should be printed on А4 sheet to make approximately 16 cm Bear
- Tool and material list
- A brief description of a process to create a Bear.
Materials and tools necessary
to make Theodor the Bear, 16 cm
2. 9 mm 1/16 m long alpaca fleece.
3. Ministoff to dress the paws.
4. Fillers: filings, synthetic down feather, metal granulate.
5. Long dollmaker’s needle.
6. Sewing needle.
7. Strong sewing threads in fur basic color (e.g., 45LL).
8. Black glass eyes 6 mm.
9. Super-strong thread to fix the eyes (100LL).
10. Thin waxed thread to pull finger pads in.
11. Prepared plastic nose or a self-made nose of baked plastic.
12. Superglue to fix a plastic nose.
13. Discs of cardboard or fiber-cardboard - 8 mm (4x to put into teach paw), - 12 mm (5x to put into the torso and 1x to put into the head).
14. T-form split pins 1.6х20 mm - 5 parts и
O-form split pins 2х20 mm – 2 parts
The pattern has a PDF format.
Would you like to make a Bear yourself?
Order the pattern and create with pleasure! :))))
You are entitled to sell all those little animals made using my patterns if you provide the attribution of pattern!
All the materials are copyrighted and intended for personal use only!!! Any kind of copying, transfer to third parties and distribution are forbidden!!!
This pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is completed you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file. This email will be sent to the email address registered with your Etsy Account.
The pattern is in .pdf format so you will need Adobe Reader to open the document and print it.
Please read the listing carefully before purchase as these pdf files are non refundable.
IMPORTANT: When printing out your pattern be sure to set the printer setting to “Custom Scaled” at “100%.”
Note that this listing does not include the actual Baby Bear. The listing is for the pattern only.