*This listing is for ONE metal ring.
- Book rings are great for making... erm ... *books*! Like the mini-album in the photo above.
-- Simply punch a hole in your pages + cover, thread the ring through and hey, you've got a quick and easy book binding method for all your mini-books and junk journals.
--- See my other listings for Junk Journal kits:: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JulieKirk?
- Personally I use lots of these rings to clip my larger storage hoops to the hanging rail where I keep my craft supplies
-- Then, when I want to take my supplies to a crafty get-together/crop/other room as they're so easy to detach it means I can unclip them in a flash and take the whole organised bundle with me!
-- approx. 5cm / 2 inch diameter
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- All items are carefully wrapped and packaged as soon as possible after you've made an order.
- I will usually post UK orders by First Class post. However, if your order results in a heavy/bulky parcel which costs more to post than you were charged then I may need to send by Second Class.
- When ordering more than one item: If the price you are charged for 'Combined Shipping' turns out to be notably more expensive than the ACTUAL cost of postage [plus packaging materials] I will endeavour to refund the difference.
- Please note that I am mailing from the UK and deliveries overseas will take longer to reach you.
- Buyers will be responsible for any customs fees occured.
- All items are made, stored and packed in a smoke & pet-free environment. [In fact, they all live on a shelf above my work desk until you decide you want them to come and live with you instead].
- If you have any additional shipping requests please Convo me.
Please pay via Paypal within 48 hours.
Orders will be cancelled after 48 hours if payment hasn't been recieved without personal contact from the buyer.
Returns & exchanges
EU regulations state that you have 14 days to cancel your order starting the moment you receive a product. Etsy have created a model withdrawal form (in other words, a cancellation form) that you can — but are not obliged to — use if you change your mind and wish to return a product. You can find that form here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5452
Any postal costs incurred during the returns process will be the customer's responsibility.
Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to discuss a refund.
julie.kirk1 [!at] ntlworld.com
If you'd like to see, hear or read more about the person behind the product then come and peer at me here: