This is a digital file
He's a friendly, huggable guy with a classic Cuddle Club body shape and a terrific toothy grin. And take a look at his easy quilted tail!
Make your own huggable beaver!
What You Get
* A digital PDF file, delivered instantly by email with full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed.
* Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
* Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own huggable beaver – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
What You Need
* 1/2 yd. brown fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
* scrap of brown ultra suede for the tail
* small piece of cotton batting for inside the tail
* scraps of wool felt for the nose, muzzle, teeth and circles behind the eyes (I used black, white and copper)
* 2 9mm safety eyes
* plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
* polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
* sewing machine, thread, basic sewing tools
You're going to love this one! There's nothing tricky - just cuddly cuteness. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make him.
He's about 10 inches tall - and also 10 inches wide. :-) Perfect for hugging!
After your purchase you’ll receive an email allowing you to download the pattern instantly. You could be hugging him in just a few short hours. :-)
© Wendi Gratz 2015
This pattern is for personal use only and is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern. You may, however, sell things you make with the pattern, as long as you are making them yourself.