This is a digital file
Turquoise and Pink Digital Paper. Scrapbook Backgrounds, pink and bue patterns for Commercial Use. Geometric, chevron dots Instant Download.
Best Choice for cards, invitations, printing, party packs. blog backgrounds, paper craft, party invitations, digital scrapbooking, photography album backgrounds and all creative projects!
✿ What you will Receive:
Zip File containing 12x 300dpi JPG Digital Papers. Size 12x12 inches.
✿ How You will receive your files:
This item is an Instant Download.
Upon completed payment you will receive an email with a link to your product downloads. You may also access your downloads, at any time, by viewing your Etsy Purchases page.
All images © 2014 Avenie Digital
You might also like
More from this seller
We accept PayPal payment in GBP British Pounds.
You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal:
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. On the right hand side of the next page you will see 2 options, the 2nd one is to pay using a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped. If you are having any issues with PayPal, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will assist you in any way that we can.
Returns & exchanges
Your purchase of any AvenieDigital product grants you one perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive Personal/Commercial Use license to use the image files for the permitted uses as defined below. All other rights to the illustrations, clip art and other items, including all copyright and intellectual property rights, are retained by AvenieDigital. No credit is required when using any product for Commercial Use.
AvenieDigital clip art and all other products are for small business use only.
You may sell up to 200 products made with each set of graphics without a commercial license, if you plan to sell more please add the license with your order.
Extended License will grant you up to 1000 sales.
• Use the product for the creation of planner stickers.
• Use the product(s) in your designs created for resale for online or electronic publications, including but not limited to, web banners, Etsy (and other e-commerce sites) banners, web advertisements, web site templates, and blog templates.
• Use the product(s) to assist in designing digital/printed promotional material such as business cards, brochures, product packaging, product display cards and promotional post cards for resale. The product(s) must be personalized and in flattened form before sending to your customers. You may not create blank templates that are sold to others in order for them to resell.
• Use the product(s) in creating items for resale such as, but not necessarily limited to, stationary, digital/printed invitations and digital/printed party packs/party items, announcements, photo cards and greeting cards. The product(s) must be personalized and in flattened form before sending to your customers. You may not create blank templates that are sold to others in order for them to resell.
• Use the product(s) for use in creating tile pendants, bottle cap pendants, etc. for resale.
• Use the product(s) in creating digital collage sheets for resale. Our product(s) must be flattened and may not be used “as is” for this purpose.
• Use the product(s) to create digital embroidery files for resale as well as tangible embroidered items for resale.
• Use the product(s) to create designs used on clothing and other similar items (totes, jackets, mugs, canvases etc.) for resale in quantities not exceeding 100.
• Use the product(s) to create scrapbook kits/embellishments. In this case the clip art must be flattened with another image. Product(s) may not be used to create digital papers of any kind.
• Use the product(s) to assist in creating digital art prints for resale in quantities not exceeding 100.
•Use the items created with the product(s) in your portfolio.
You May NOT:
• Sell any product “as is”.
• Resell any product as part of a clip art set, digital paper pack or as a stand-alone product.
• Share, give away or distribute the original files, in part or in whole, in any way. This includes offering “freebies” on your blog/website created with our product(s).
• Use the product(s) in an electronic format that enables it to be easily copied, extracted, downloaded, and/or distributed.
• Reproduce or “trace” any product.
• Claim any artwork as your own.
• Use the product(s) to create items that will be sold on any third party site that is a direct competitor clip art site.
• Use the product(s) to create tangible or digital stamps of any kind. If you wish to turn any product(s) into digital/tangible stamps please contact me to see if extended licensing is available.
• Use the artwork in any way that would be considered pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing or prejudice in nature.