Just what I needed! Looked great and stitched perfect
Feb 18, 2016 by Mandy Moore
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
We Accept Payments Only Via Paypal.
Please read and abide by our copyright rules. This copyright applies to all purchased and/or free embroidery designs on our website and/or Facebook page.
1. When you purchase embroidery designs or embroidery fonts from www.sewsweetly.com, you are granted the right to use the design on items you sell or for personal use. You may not sell, trade, giveaway, share, modify, combine into other designs and claim as your own, any of the fonts and/or designs themselves and they remain the sole property of www.sewsweetly.com.
2. You may add your own lettering, combine with other designs or change colors, but the altered designs remain the property of www.sewsweetly.com and our copyright still applies.
3. You may not use our designs as templates to create new designs.
4. Images on www.sewsweetly.com are the property of www.sewsweetly.com and may be used as long as www.sewsweetly.com is visibly credited "Image courtesy of www.sewsweetly.com
5. You may make back up copies of Sew Sweetly files for your own use.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
Due to the digital nature of our products, refund is NOT possible.
Available Embroidery File Formats- PES, XXX, VIP, VP3, HUS, JEF, SEW, EXP, PCS, DST and BX for embroidery fonts