This is a digital file
**This listing is for an instant download PDF crochet pattern**
** This pattern is written in English. No other languages are available **
Add a punch of colour to your home with this bright and bold Tunisian crochet cushion.
This is not a difficult pattern, using only Tunisian Simple Stitch (TSS) but some patience and concentration may be required for the colour changes at first.
Once you get going though you will be powering along, excited to get to the next set of colours :)
Charts are included for two different colour-ways plus pictures of even more to inspire your own creation.
Level: Advanced Beginner
Size: 40 cm x 40 cm
Note: This pattern is for the cushion front only and will be hand-stitched to a purchased fabric cushion. Instructions how to do this are included.
You will need:
* 6mm Tunisian hook
* 4.5mm crochet hook (used for edging)
* 8 ply/DK Yarn in 8 different colours for the Bright Pastel version or 6 for the Aqua & Yellow version (see charts for my selection). I’ve used aprox 20g of each colour and aprox 30 grams of colour also used for the edging
* At least 8 yarn bobbins (16 is even better to save frequent bobbin winding)
* 1 x 40cm square cushion in complimentary colour
* Needle and thread to match cushion cover
This pattern may not be copied, redistributed for sale or used as a teaching aid. Finished items may be sold, I just ask that you recognise me as the designer and give credit with a link to my website www.poppyandbliss.com for the pattern.