This is a digital file
This is the 5-th model that I'm presenting on Etsy. I tried to simplified it as much as I can so it would be easy to make but still retain the original shape of the lion's head.
I do recommend to start with simpler model like the Bear or the F-117. It has a open back, so it would be easy to assemble it.
To make it, you have to download the file and print it on 160 g/m2 (39 lbs/m2) A3 cardboard. The 17 parts are laid out on 5 pages.
The assembled size of the model is:
320 x 235 x 193 mm
12.6 x 9.3 x 7.6 in
if printed on A3 sheets. If you have different size of sheet, just use the "fit to paper size" option on your PDF reader.
Estimated assembly time is around 3 hours.
You are buying a digital PDF file which would be available immediately.
For more questions, please, contact me!
If you order any of my items and you don't feel happy about it just let me know and I'll refund your payment.
You might also like
More from this seller
Payments are taken through Etsy or PayPal
DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
You don't have to have a Paypal account to purchase your order using a credit card (Visa, MC, Amex) thru Paypal. During checkout, click Pay with Paypal. Be sure to click the big green PAYPAL button at the last Etsy checkout page to take you to the Paypal page. On the Paypal log-in page, there is a little blurb on the left side above some Credit Card icons that says "Don't have a Paypal Account?" Click that, then follow the instructions to complete your purchase."
We are located in Bulgarian which is part of European Union so all the European VAT rules apply to us too.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- All PDF files are in black and white. To add color you can either print them on color paper or paint them after they are assembled.
- To view or print your files you would need a free PDF reader that you can get here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ .
- When printing your files please do not fit to scale or fit to page.