This is a digital file
This pattern is inspired by the enclosed and self sufficient world of terrariums as well at their hardy cousins the succulent.
- color photo of finished product
- color pattern (split into multiple pages for ease of reading)
- black and white pattern (split into multiple pages for ease of reading)
- list of thread colors (DMC)
- on screen pattern for those who prefer to use their computer or tablet while stitching!
- 10” wide x 10” tall on 18 count Aida (shown in a 10" hoop)
This listing is for a digital pattern only. The PDF file of the pattern will be available for instant download once payment is confirmed.
© 2015 The Stitch Mill
The Stitch Mill Cross Stitch Patterns are for personal use only. Do not photocopy, redistribute, or share it in any form. All patterns and designs of the patterns are protected under copyright laws.
All photos and text © 2015 The Stitch Mill. Any use of these photos on your blog or any other site must include a credit and link to thestitchmill.etsy.com
Due to the nature of this product (it being a digital download), no refunds can be made.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments feel free to message me! Happy stitching!
Follow us The Stitch Mill on Instagram @thestitchmill
You might also like
More from this seller
Credit cards via Direct Checkout, Paypal, and Etsy gift cards are accepted.
Returns & exchanges
- Digital downloads
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request information and pricing on wholesale orders of paper patterns. All patterns are available in printed format. They come in a plastic sleeve ready for display at your store!