An ideal set for introducing interchangeable needles to knitters
Contains a pairs each of Nova Metal (4.00mm / US 6), Symfonie Wood (5.00mm / US 8) and Spectra Acrylic (6.00mm / US 10) tips along with cables in two useful lengths
Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
Lightweight, yet exceptionally strong & durable
Innovatively designed and easy to connect cable has a smooth join that enables superior stitch glide and no snagging
Sharp and gradually tapered points are ideal for all knitting projects
Set of 3 needle pairs & accessories
Nova Metal - 4.00mm (US 6)
Symfonie Wood - 5.00mm (US 8)
Spectra - 6.00mm (US 10)
in Clear vinyl case
2 Cables (60cm/24" & 80cm/32'')
4 End caps
2 Cable keys
Set of 6 Interchangeable Circular Needles (3 sizes – 2 needles in each size) packed in Clear vinyl case
Length of the indicated ropes = needle tip+ rope + needle tip.
The lace is decoration and not included in my offer.
Shipping & policies
If you have different shipping addresses in PayPal and in Etsy then your orders are shipped to Paypal address only.
It is buyer's responsibility to ensure that the correct shipping address is provided for through Paypal and that it matches the shipping address in Etsy.
Items normally ship within 1-2 business days ater the payment received. I will notify you if this won't be possible for any reason. If I will be away from my computer for more than a day, this will be stated in my shop announcement.
Depending on the size of your order will be dispatched by German Post or DHL and we ship worldwide.
We carry a general risk of shipment. Therefore, we ship the goods to your and our benefit insured by registered mail or parcel.
Please note that cross-border deliveries additional charges may apply (such as in the case of an intra-Community acquisition) and / or charges, in the form of tariffs, to be borne by you. Program for cross-border traffic are prepared by the corresponding documents for the customs by us.
1. Payment is due immediately via PayPal to complete each order. For buyers who wish to pay with a credit card without a PayPal account: At checkout click on the PayPal icon and you will be redirected to PayPal, click the “I do not have a PayPal account” and follow the instructions (you will not be required to create an account to complete a purchase).
All payments must be received within 48 hours from purchase. Items will not be shipped until full payment has been received.
I do not accept PO-Box addresses for invoice and delivery!
2. Payment Options
For deliveries abroad we offer the following payment options, provided that the relevant product description in the offer otherwise provides:
- Prepayment by bank transfer
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I will accept returns of yarn that is in its original condition and will refund the purchase price through Paypal, but you are responsible for return shipping.
Loss or damage protection is buyer's responsibilities - please convo for postal insurance and tracking service at additional costs (postal rate) billed through revised invoice.
Refunds are offered if the wrong items are shipped.
No order will be cancelled nor will return+refund be approved due to
- buyer's mistake with Paypal shipping address
- cancellations after goods were shipped
Please understand that colors may appear different on different monitors, displays, smartphones, cameres, ... for a variety of reasons. When in doubt, please contact me for clarification prior to commiting to purchase. Returns due to color reasons are subjected to 30% restocking fees.
All returns must be approved through convo.
Any requests for refunds or returns must be received within 7 days of the parcel arriving. All items must be in original condition. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
All refunds will be considered on a case by case basis.
When I receive the item I will issue a refund to your PayPal account for the purchase price of the piece/pieces.
Shipping costs are not refundable
Standard Business Terms and customer information
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (1001masche.de Angela Schmidt e.K.) via the 1001masche.de website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page.
If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon-Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung) to receive payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By clicking the "Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Individually-designed products
(1) You are to use the on-line ordering system to provide us with the respective details, texts or files that are necessary for the customised designing of the products in question. This can also be done via e-mail, in which case it must be done in a prompt manner after the contract has been concluded. Any potential specifications that we may issue regarding file formats are to be borne in mind.
(2) You are obligated to ensure that you do not transfer data whose contents violate the rights of external parties (especially copyrights, rights to names and trademark rights) or break existing laws. You explicitly free us from any and all claims related to this matter that may be raised by external parties. This also applies to the costs associated with any legal representation that may become necessary in this regard.
(3) We do not check the transferred data for textual accuracy. In this respect, we assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as we create texts, images, graphics and designs for you within the framework of the customised designing process, the said items are subject to copyright law.
Individual parts or complete contents may not be utilised, reproduced or modified unless we have explicitly authorised such a course of action.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, we assign to you a temporally unrestricted right to use the copyright-protected items that have been created for you. You are explicitly prohibited from making the protected items or parts thereof privately or commercially available to external parties in any manner whatsoever.
The transfer of the right of use is subject to the suspensive condition of full payment of the agreed-upon purchase price.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
§ 5 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore, we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(5) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
1001masche.de Angela Schmidt e.K.
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
4. Codes of conduct
4.1 We are voluntarily subject to the Käufersiegel quality criteria of Händlerbund Management AG which can be viewed at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/images/content/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-qualitatskriterien.pdf and, in connection with that, the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Code of Conduct http://www.ecommerce-europe.eu/website/trustmark/code-of-conduct/haendlerbund.
5. Main features of the product or service
The main features of the product and/or service can be found in the product description and the supplementary details appearing on our website.
6. Prices and payment arrangements
6.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
6.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via the relevant button on our website or in the relevant item description, are separately specified during the ordering process and must be borne by you separately, unless a free delivery has been agreed upon.
6.3 The payment methods that are available to you are specified under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description.
6.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
7. Delivery conditions
7.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any potential delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description.
7.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
8. Statutory warranty right
8.1 The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
8.2 As a user, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing.Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 9.05.2016