This is a digital file
** DIGITAL ITEM, INSTANT DOWNLOAD, NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT **
A mix of fun, modern, grungy patterns to add to your paper crafts. This mix includes classic patterns, a velvet-looking textures, and geometric patterns with a distressed border. Just print, cut, and add to your fabulous projects!
∘ Save up to 40% - see coupon codes in the shop announcement or Shop Policies.
**Please note that colors can differ, depending on a person's eye, monitor settings, and printer range.**
∘ One (1) 300 dpi .jpg/JPEG file, without any watermarks. Images displayed in the listing are 72 dpi.
∘ Prints in full on both 8.5x11" (US Letter) and A4 papers. Please see the FAQs & Tips section of the Shop Policies for information.
∘ The file contains twelve (12) 3 x 1.5" cards, as shown in the previews, perfect for layering with ATCs, ACEOs, and Pocket Letter panels.
∘ Makes great gift tags and stickers seals. See my FAQs & Tips in my Policies about printing mini versions.
Easy keyword search within the shop; try "tags", "ticket", or "grunge."
Color-coded. Items with a green frame on the first image are ATC size or smaller - great for layering!
✲✲ LICENSE ✲✲
∘ This item is for personal and commercial use. You can sell finished, tangible products made with this item.
∘ You MAY NOT sell, share, lend, give, or otherwise distribute the digital file itself. Thank you for respecting my work.
Item# 150807 Printable Vintage Tags - Digital Vintage Patterns - Romantic Pastels - 3x1.5" Ticket Shapes for Scrapbooking, Stickers, Papercrafts, & More
You might also like
More from this seller
Krafty Paperie accepts only PayPal at this time.
PayPal is secure and easy to use. If you don't have an account, you can still set up payment using a credit card. See paypal.com to learn more.
Returns & exchanges
✦✦✦ Reasons To Go Digital ✦✦✦
If you're reading this, you probably like paper crafts. So do I! I love paper and its endless possibilities and the fact that it's an actual, tangible supply you can make so many things out of. But I think digital is even better, here are some reasons why:
If you've never tried digital paper or printables, please consider the following.
◌ By purchasing from shops like mine, you help support the artist/designer/maker directly, without the middlemen such as factories and branded companies.
◌ It's eco-friendlier. Because there's no chain of production and distribution, less resources are used. No factory, no shipping, no trucking, no retailing before the item gets to you. There's also no physical stock to maintain, and no cost of driving to the store to find what you want.
◌ Eco-friendlier design. Beginning with my latest printable envelopes, I'll design items so that there is less blank space per sheet of paper when possible. I've added tags to the envelopes and will add other elements to other printables. I hesitated against adding extras at first, but find that it's the more environmentally friendly thing to do. If you don't use the extras at the time of printing, keep it for another occasion or hand it to a child to craft with.
◌ Unlimited copies. There's no limit to the number of times you can print and use items from the files in this shop for personal use (details below). You keep the file forever, and open and print it whenever you like.
◌ Not yet convinced? Consider cost. With the use of coupon codes, you can purchase items for up to 40% off. I purposely don't price too high or too low because the bulk discount is already in the coupon code. No need to wait for a big sale to get what you like.
◌ Low investment for new and local sellers. Per my Limited Commercial License below, you can make and sell items from up to 500 impressions per file from items in this shop (unless noted otherwise in a listing). If you like crafting and selling at fairs, making simple items like my ATC cards can easily add to the variety of your offerings and potential sources of income. For online sellers, I also allow you to pull individual elements of a file and sell in a (tangible, finished) combined scrapbooking set. Please see the license information below for specifics.
* Not Expensive - Example - My Printer *
I've read on lots of sites that people think printing at home is expensive. I beg to differ. I use a cheap ink jet printer with refillable ink tanks. The results are not print-shop quality, but suffices for my craft and snail mail purposes (photos in some listings). My printer is an Epson L120 - it cost about $100 here in Thailand and came with the ink! To refill the ink tanks (I print multiple samples of each of my files, so that's a lot of ink, and I've not run out yet), it'd cost me about $30 - not at all expensive, given the use life of each tank of ink.
Of course, the equipment you use, including your printer, affects the output. If you have a better printer or a laser printer, you'll get better results. But you can also use printing services, whether online or in person, if that's your preference. :)
✦✦✦ FAQs & Tips ✦✦✦
◌ To Download, go to You > Purchases > Click "Download Files"
◌ To open a file, click on the file or open in a photo/image program.
◌ Printing: Make sure "Fit to Size" or similar is turned *off*, print at full size or "100%"
◌ Cutting paper: use sharp scissors and continuous scissoring movement. Move the paper, not the scissors.
◌ Make mini versions: Print two copies at "two pages per sheet", or insert the image into a table with (one row, two columns, or more) in Word and adjust.
****** ITEM SPECIFIC LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS ******
****** PERSONAL USE LICENSE ******
- Print and make items from the purchased files as frequently as you'd like.
You MAY NOT:
- Sell, give, share, lend, or otherwise enable another person to use the files digitally, whether in whole or in part.
****** LIMITED COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE ******
~~ This license is for small, home-based, businesses ONLY. ~~
- You do not need to purchase a separate Commercial Use License, provided yours is a small, home-based business. No credit required.
- All wedding items are for personal use ONLY. This Limited Commercial Use License DOES NOT apply to wedding items in the shop. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing any of the wedding items.
- Sell FINISHED, TANGIBLE items made from the files, as sets or singles, whether in person or online (eg. through an Etsy shop).
- Finished, tangible items mean: tags and cards (including ATC, ACEO, and pocket letter sets) must be cut and finished; envelopes and other stationery must be assembled. Printing and selling sheets as-is is never allowed. Please follow any other limit guidelines on the listings you purchase.
- You may use up to 500 impressions from the file(s) to make items for sale.
- Sell elements from a set or file as FINISHED, TANGIBLE items that constitute a component of a set of TANGIBLE items. For example, you may print out tags and include them in a gift-wrap, journaling, memory keeping, planner, snail mail, and stationery sets.
- You may make stickers, bookmarks, fabric transfers, notecards, greeting cards, temporary tattoos etc. for sale so long as the items made from the files are FINISHED, TANGIBLE items.
- You MAY NOT, whether in whole or in part, use the file(s) to produce any digital item or product.
- You MAY NOT sell, share, lend, give, or otherwise distribute the digital file itself.
- You MAY NOT print any files onto paper, sticker, fabric transfer, or other sheets and sell the sheets as they are produced from the printer used.
- You MAY NOT print on to fabric to resell.
***** RESTRICTIONS - All Users *****
You MAY NOT
- Send the file to other persons, whether through email, uploading the file, or through other forms of digital recordation or reproduction, including writing them onto disks, memory drives, and the like.
- Create mass-produced items for sale from the files. Mass-produced is defined as making more than 500 items from a file, whether in whole or in part.
- Use the files for third party print-on-demad services, such as Zazzle and Cafe Press, for commercial purposes.
***** QUESTIONS *****
If you have questions about the Personal Use or Limited Commercial Use Licenses described above, please don't hesitate to contact me via convo.
Thank you for respecting my work and intellectual property! Happy crafting!
The copy and other intellectual property rights for all items sold through KraftyPaperie.etsy.com belongs to the shop owner. The agent and representative for Krafty Paperie, that may be assigned rights enforcement actions, is Ananda Intellectual Property Company Limited.