This is a digital file
A full project tutorial featuring my French Beaded Gerbera Pattern. Learn how to make your very own potted plants using seed beads and wire. The perfect guide for beginners and experienced beaders alike!
This Tutorial is 34 pages long and features over 80 full color pictures and detailed written instructions to guide you on your journey to create your own beaded plant. It is a time consuming project that will require several days and much patience to complete. Use it for the full project or just for a single Gerbera Stem without leaves.
Unlike my Basic Flower Patterns, this tutorial contains a pattern AND teaches all the techniques required to make your own Gerbera Plant. Previous knowledge is helpful, but not necessary.
Each of these French Beading Techniques and Skills are taught fully within this tutorial:
-Basic Frame with Continuous Loops
-Basic Frame with Double Scallops
-Continuous Wraparound Loops
-Continuous Crossover Loops
-Continuous Loops with Spacer Beads
-Lace as you go
-Beading the Stem
To be clear, you will NOT need the separate Scallops Technique Tutorial that I have in my shop if you purchase this listing.
Check out the other Full Project Tutorials I have available here:
********Lauren Harpster of Lauren’s Creations © 2014 – This design and pattern is copyright protected. It is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. This pattern may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form. It may not be used for teaching classes. You may sell flowers made from this pattern, but please attribute the design to the Author.*********
Visit my website to see the free tutorials I have available!
Sales of digital files are non-refundable.
PDF written in American English using US terms for measurement.
Most browsers on mobile devices are not capable of downloading larger sized files. To ensure minimal issues downloading I highly recommend using your computer. If you encounter any issues please email me - laurenhcreationspdf [!at] gmail.com
* Use Coupon Code: PDFTEN for 10% off any order $15+ *
* Use Coupon Code: PDFTWENTY for 20% off any order $25+ *
* Use Coupon Code: PDFTHIRTY for 30% off any order $35+ *
* Use Coupon Code: PDFFORTY for 40% off any order $55+*
I also have Basic French Beaded Flower patterns available for those who already know the techniques:
Not interested in my patterns, but want to learn the techniques? I have separate French Beading Technique Tutorials too!
Materials Needed for Full Project:
- 2 hanks size 11/0 seed beads in petal color (80 grams)
- 4 strands size 11/0 seed beads in contrasting petal color (approx. 12 grams)
- 2 strand size 11/0 seed beads in stamen (center) color (approx. 6 grams)
- 2 hanks size 11/0 or 10/0 seed beads in green (80 grams)
- 6 strands size 11/0 seed beads in light green (20 grams)
- 24g petal colored copper wire – (approx. 160 yds)
- 24g green colored copper wire – for leaves and sepals (approx. 20 yds)
- 22g green colored copper wire – for extra stem support (approx. 3 ft)
- 26g or 24g light green colored copper wire – for stem wrapping (3 yds+)
- 30g green colored copper wire – for lacing and assembly (15 yds+)
- 30g stamen colored copper wire – for stamen lacing (6 in)
- 4x 16g florist stem wire
- Green floral tape
- Plaster, Floral Clay, Floral Foam, or Pebbles (for potting)
- Planting pot
- Filler (ex: moss, grass, pebbles)
- Wire cutters
- Bead Spinner (optional)
- Ruler / Tape Measure
The above amounts of beads and wire are estimates. I recommend buying more materials than needed so you have extras to practice with.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept all major credit cards through Paypal and Etsy's Direct Checkout. After payment is finalized the files will be made available to you to download.
Orders to Utah will see a 5.95% Sales Tax added at checkout.
For International Orders originating from countries with VAT laws on Digital Goods, the prices you see are inclusive of the VAT your country requires. Etsy automatically detects your location to determine which rate to show.
For physical goods shipping overseas, your country may have a VAT/GST that will be collected at delivery. These are not extra shipping charges and I am not able to collect or pay them for you.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you are having difficulty downloading your files, please email me at LaurenHCreationsPDF@gmail.com
If you've ordered a physical book that arrives damaged, I will allow a return or exchange upon receipt of a picture of the damage. Please contact me prior to returning the book.
© 2017 Lauren Harpster. All of the tutorials and patterns are copyright protected. PDF's may not be resold. PDF's and print books cannot be shared, scanned, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. Unless stated otherwise in the individual PDF's/books, items made from my patterns may not be sold without written permission. They should not be used for teaching classes. Thank you for understanding!