*This item was originally $35.00 and now is on sale for $25.00*
Can you tell that I love the warmer weather and blue skies?
Eye catching picture frame made from recycled sea shells from Florida with stained glass tiles in black. I used shiny white and metallic white grout to accentuate the glass beads. The glass beads were used to create the impression of waves from the ocean.
* This piece features a white focal tile which can be written on. You could add the date of a special trip or write your last name. Please contact me if you would like for me to customize the focal tile.
- Holds a 5 x 7 photograph and it would go where the white paper is.
- Measures: W: 12 in x 12 in L.
- Can be hung on the wall or stand alone.
- Glass is included with this frame.
- Hardware is attached and included.
- Back and sides of the piece are painted black.
- Signed & dated.
(Click zoom to see the pictures up close!!)
As always this product was made in a smoke free home.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my shop.
All designs and photos © anndsart 2009-2018
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale