This is a digital file
This delightful little house luminary cloche is a completely customizable project that makes an adorable display and gift. Create multiples as special event centerpieces! The finished piece allows easy access to the battery-operated tealight for turning on and off as needed.
Craft skill level: Intermediate
Upon purchase you will receive one PDF file download of photo step-by-step instructions, tips & ideas, and one cut-n-score house w/chimney template sized to fit a 32-ounce Kerr Wide-Mouth Mason Jar.
• Download file to access instructions and template printing, cutting and assembling paper house luminaries.
• Completed house can be fully customized
• Finished assembled size: 5.5" x 3" without jar.
• Each assembled house fits one battery operated tea-light candle.
• Template can be printed to the back of plain, embossed, or decorative scrapbook cardstock paper.
• House roofs do not seal at the top but open for battery-operated candle insertion and spring closed on their own.
• Paper House Luminaries make beautiful displays, wedding favors, gift toppers, and hostess gifts.
• WARNING: DO NOT use actual flame candles with these luminary houses. USE BATTERY OPERATED CANDLES ONLY.