A great vintage tool made of steel with two wooden handles, this eggbeater hand drill is full of chippy charm! It features a red crank handle and black housing with two wooden handles for added stability. It is in original condition with most of it's red and black paint intact. Hand drills like this were crucial for boring small holes before the advent of power tools.
The cap of the handle will screw on and is tight. The hollow handle is a place to store your bits if you wish, there are 7 included.
This piece is in good vintage condition, with just the normal wear and patina, typical of well-used items. It runs smoothly. Will need a little clean up. A great vintage tool, fully operational !
It measures 12" long by 6" at its widest point and the wooden portion of the handle is 4 1/2" long.
It is in great shape and appears to have had a pretty good life for something that was used every day for years and years. Heavy and durable!
• I ship within within 2-3 business days of cleared payment (excluding weekends and holidays) and will provide shipping notification and delivery confirmation number via your Etsy purchase page.
• To keep prices reasonable, I choose the least expensive shipping option. If you need your package quicker, if you would like insurance or a tracking number please let me know before purchasing and I would be happy to provide shipping costs for a faster shipping method.
• COMBINED SHIPPING RATES I would be happy to combine items to lower shipping rates. Please contact me with the items that you would like combined and a zip code to your destination.
• PICK UP Available on heavier items in the Montreal area ;
• CUSTOM COST • Applicable custom costs are not included ; Any customs taxes/fees/duties upon delivery are the responsibility of the buyer.
• Even if it costs more than the quote, I pay the difference. Alternatively, I do not offer refunds if shipping amounts to less than quoted.
INTERNATIONAL • When items ship internationally, we cannot guarantee they will make it within the USPS time guidelines. On rare occasions, customs may hold your package for an undetermined amount of time. We sadly have no control over this.
• We will not be held responsible for any items that are lost or stolen. Please add insurance to your package to cover any issues.
• CREDIT CARDS are accepted directly through Etsy
• PAYPAL accepts all major credit or debit cards
Returns & exchanges
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL All vintage items are described via photographs and description. I do my best to describe them as accurately as possible and I only sell items I would be happy to receive but please remember vintage items have lived and been loved in the past and may show age related wear.
I do not offer returns on vintage unless I misrepresent an item
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information before purchasing, I answer questions quickly.
I work hard to make sure colors are accurate, but your monitor may vary ;
Reserves/holds are available for 24 hours. For reserves longer than 24 hours a non-refundable deposit is required. Please do not reserve an item if you are not 100% sure you will purchase it.