This is a digital file
This PDF pattern will help you create a tunic length sweater or dress with ruffles at the hem and neckline. The neck ruffle is knitted first and then joined with the sweater, which is worked hem-up. The pattern includes directions for optional sleeves.
The sweater may fit a variety of 12-14 inch dolls, but is specifically fitted to Dianna Effner's 13" Little Darling dolls. The sweater is designed completely open in the back for ease of dressing and closes with snaps. The dress is partway sewn in back and closes with a zipper.
* Lightweight fingering yarn--I used "Palette" and "Stroll" from knitpicks.com.
* Knitting Needles sized 000 and 0 (1.5 & 2 mm) Sweater is worked with size 0 needles, with size 000 used for the back ribbing.
* six sets of 4/0 snaps for back closure with matching thread for sweater
* 4" tiny zipper for dress (available from www.zipperthatdoll.com)
* Powder dye (like Rit) for optional ombre finish.
* With size 0 needles in stockinette stitch, 20 stitches and 26-27 rows in a 2 x 2 inch square (5.1 cm).
This purchase is for a PDF KNITTING PATTERN, not the doll or clothing pictured.