This is a digital file
I designed this handbag a year ago. This is my favorite project. After completing it, people were asked me the pattern. So, few weeks ago I started to make the pattern of it. Now it is finished! 14 charts and many written descriptions are done. You will be familar with how to make a handbag base,
- how to crochet motives (flowers, bud, spike & leaves)
- how to make backgrownd netting,
- how to make handles and join it to handbag (photos of process are included),
- how to set up a magnetic clip (photos of process are included),
- how to crochet an inner pocket.
So, working on this project, you be able to make your own handbag which keeps a shape perfectly and decorate it by piece of Irish Crochet Lace.
You will need about 1 oz/30 g of YarnArt “Violet”cotton thread in red, greenbeige colour; about 1/2 oz/30 g of YarnArt “Violet”cotton thread in beige, white, yellow and black colour.
Also you will need:
4 mm crochet hook
1.3 mm crochet hook
0.6 mm crochet hook
9 white 1/2” satin ribbon rols
3 red 1/2” satin ribbon rols
1 beige 1/2” satin ribbon rol
11”/28 cm in diameter
You might also like
More from this seller
All payments will be made via Paypal: it's easy, quick and you don't need to have a Paypal account to use it.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I will however not refund any of the shipping costs.
If you decide to get your money back, all refunds will be made via Paypal.
Please feel free to contact me for colour variations or any additional information.
In case you would like a custom order, please don't be afraid to ask. I'll do my best to suit your expectations!
My items are available for wholesale. Please let me know for pricing and policies.