This is a digital file
This gorgeous set will be a cherished heirloom for generations to come! It combines the simplicity of knit stocking stitch with the elegance of crochet lace.
This is a PDF pattern. It includes written instructions, charts and pictures.
This pattern is an instant digital download. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL PATTERN. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD IT TO YOUR COMPUTER. A PAPER COPY WILL NOT BE SENT TO YOU.
Skill Level: Requires both Knit and Crochet Skills.
Knit: Easy - Stocking Stitch: includes instructions for knitting flat (Knit and Purl) or knitting in the round (Knit only)
Crochet - Easy: Although this lace looks incredibly intricate, it is actually quite simple. The charts and written instructions provide clear, easy to follow directions.
You will need some experience in crochet to feel comfortable with the lace. But if you haven't knit before, this is the pattern that makes it worthwhile to learn. There are many excellent videos out there to teach you the basic stocking stitch. You will never regret adding knitting to your skill set!
Size: Newborn to 3 Months
- Medium Worsted Weight Yarn; Suggestions: Peaches and Crème, Lily Sugar and Cream, Willow Meadows: approx. 360 yards / 330 meters
- Fingering Weight Yarn or Cotton Thread Size 5; Suggestions: Omega Eulali, Omega Cotton Thread Size 5; Omega Armonia: approx. 200 yards / 220 meters
- Knitting Needles Size US 8 / 5.0 mm 16-inch Circular Needles or Double Pointed Needles or Straight Needles
- Knitting Needles Size US 8 / 5.0 mm 24-inch Circular Needles or Double Pointed Needles or Straight Needles
- Crochet Hook Size US G-6 / 4.0 mm
- Crochet Hook Size US E-4 / 3.5 mm
- 1 yard / meter of 1 inch ribbon
This pattern is written in US terminology.